Levelling as Resto in Legion

Blizzard said that levelling as a healing spec will be viable in Legion. Any of you tried this out? Is Resto viable for solo levelling to 110 so that you can work on your Artifact and be ready by then? If so, which Affinity talent would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by JFrombaugh View Post
    Blizzard said that levelling as a healing spec will be viable in Legion. Any of you tried this out? Is Resto viable for solo levelling to 110 so that you can work on your Artifact and be ready by then? If so, which Affinity talent would you recommend?
    I've leveled to 108 on alpha which is the max level atm as Resto.

Killing things never felt too slow for me as a Boomkin afinity spec. The rotation was pretty boring but i felt like i killed things at a decent pace.

However dpsing as a healer currently is slower than a dps class/spec and that makes sense since they have things that buff their abilities and they have dps passives.

There currently seems to be a damage modifier for healers that applies in world content. They will likely tune this up to make our questing speed on par with dps players.

Out of all the healers, I'm assuming Druids will have the easiest time thanks to the Affinities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Out of all the healers, I'm assuming Druids will have the easiest time thanks to the Affinities.
    Disc will have a decent pace aswell i assume.

I imagine it will be like any other expansion. Wrath/Starfire spam. But with affinities and other damage perks things will die a bit faster. I wouldn't bank on any complex dps rotation though.