Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows if golden Infest will produce golden cards? Or is it based on whether or not the original card is gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I never realised C'thun says so much cool stuff when you buff him up like "Your deck betrays you" that is a great touch.
    He also says "Well met".

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever thought that giving 6/5 for 5 that heals for 10 if C'thun has 10+ attack as a class card for priests is a fucking idiot. It is stupid easy to get him to 10 attack, it literally takes 3 turns. Make it a 6 or 7 mana or nerf it's stats and healing capability.

- - - Updated - - -

The new Mage spell that gives you 5 spell cards is pretty good. I had it give me an extra Frostbolt, Arcane Missiles and the same card again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Whoever thought that giving 6/5 for 5 that heals for 10 if C'thun has 10+ attack as a class card for priests is a fucking idiot. It is stupid easy to get him to 10 attack, it literally takes 3 turns. Make it a 6 or 7 mana or nerf it's stats and healing capability.

- - - Updated - - -

The new Mage spell that gives you 5 spell cards is pretty good. I had it give me an extra Frostbolt, Arcane Missiles and the same card again.
    Sounds like someone plays a face deck. And sure feel free to nerf it, but give us Lightbomb back. Seems like a fair trade Kappa.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Sounds like someone plays a face deck. And sure feel free to nerf it, but give us Lightbomb back. Seems like a fair trade Kappa.
    And it finally clicked why I haven't seen any lightbomb.

That being said unearthed madness or coh are straight up better vs the 2 face decks right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I'd rather see Lightbomb over Entomb personally :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see the back of Lightbomb. Never had the card and relieved I never crafted it. Saved me 800 dust.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2016-04-29 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    Entomb is pretty brutal. I had priests snatch my Emperors or even C'thun. What's better than 1 cthun? 2 cthuns lol.
    I play a cthun priest as well, it crushes aggro decks pretty nicely. That 6/5 for 5 mana that heals for +10 is huge deal. Way better than ancient medbot ever was. Just don't be a derp and don't drop it with Auchenai on the board. Yep, I did that.