Deleted

Go Fury 4p in my situation?

Hey fellas,

overall i have pretty solid crit/mastery ~718ilvl gear on my fury with heroic 2p HFC set bonus. Now i recently got the other 2 setpieces from normal to go 4p BUT equipping those let me trop from 32,7% crit unbuffed to 30,2% and even 44% mastery unbuffed to 38%... So i expect quite a drastic damage loss from this and i wonder if the more frequent use of recklessness can at least even that out. HFC 4p bonus itself doesnt seem to be that SUPER valuable to me because a) its RNG based and b) even if reckless is off cooldown more often you still cant pop it whenever it comes available as you might lose it then for a later burst phase.

maybe the experienced furys can enlighten me here please? thx.

The only way to answer this is to sim your character.

With that said, the fights that fury really shines on requires you to have reck up for every bladestorm, making the 4 piece worth having. Otherwise, you should work towards having the gear and stats to swap to arms, if you can't already.

Deleted
    thanks for the insights! (unfortunately i really like fury gameplay and really dislike arms gameplay so i wont swap )

Use 4 piece, its way better than 2.5% crit & 6% mastery. The tier is based on RNG, but you just have to learn when you can gamble for resets and when you cannot.

For the most part you should try to avoid gambling when you need it in less than 40 sec & try to make the most out of reck window. You will have pulls where you can reset the cooldown before the buff is gone or pulls where you spend over 50 sec trying to reset it, but most of the time it will take you at least 30-35 sec of resetting with avg luck.

Deleted
    thanks alot!