Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    And the fact that you think this was the right choice means you've got nothing to show from your experience. Not like anyone believes everyone that was in the army is a trained professional.

- - - Updated - - -

Na. Unless you have been in a combat trained role in the armed forces, you do not know as well as they do if you only have experience in rifle and handgun usage. Notice I said a combat role. Not a cook or medic or administrative desk job. But one who has to train in many different types of weapons in different combat situations. Those who have, do understand how weapons work. It is not that hard to learn actually. But training does help for sure.
    And as a example, I have a son who before he was 13 was firing different types of firearms and under those circumstances as the 13 yr old was in, I would expect him to react the same way. And by the way, he is a major now in the Army and served 4 tours in Iraq in the 82nd Airborne Division as a platoon commander.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    13 year old should not know where a weapon is kept , let alone know how to use it...

why wasnt it locked?
    if it was, why did the kid have the combination? -- assuming it was kept in a safe place
    why was it loaded ....
    if it wasnt, how would the kid know how to load a pistol.....

that woman should go to jail for endangering her child
    This is the stupidest fucking thing i've read all day. The boy did the right thing, let alone, is alive right now. Those men probably would have killed him and you're more concerned about the fact that he had access to a gun?