Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Can I build a nest?

So I've been standing on top of this pointy tree for hours (Sanctuary of Malorne, most of you will understand)...

We can create campfires and craft armor and even a fishing raft. Can I get a nest? Because I would totally lay down for a nap while I'm waiting.

Deleted
    Why not Realm Hop? I found him really quickly by doing that (then died a lot of times)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Why not Realm Hop? I found him really quickly by doing that (then died a lot of times)
    Brilliant! Hadn't thought of that. But I would need to group, right? And others in group would be wanting what?

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Brilliant! Hadn't thought of that. But I would need to group, right? And others in group would be wanting what?
    Try the Cross Realm Assist addon- it'll let you join groups that are forming that have auto-invite set. If you're just going to be hopping from realm to realm looking for a rare spawn, you can usually join, for example, a Kazzak raid, or the group of a helpful person offering their Garrison buildings to others, and then leave in a minute or two when you're done. The people in most groups you can use for realm hopping won't even be in the same zone, so it's unlikely you'll have competition for the pet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok just googled how to do it - so I need to look for groups in different realms, then ask if I can use them to visit for Ban'thalos? Sounds a bit awkward but worth a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Try the Cross Realm Assist addon- it'll let you join groups that are forming that have auto-invite set. If you're just going to be hopping from realm to realm looking for a rare spawn, you can usually join, for example, a Kazzak raid, or the group of a helpful person offering their Garrison buildings to others, and then leave in a minute or two when you're done. The people in most groups you can use for realm hopping won't even be in the same zone, so it's unlikely you'll have competition for the pet.
    Yep - I figured it out, just took a minute :P Just tried a few groups, mostly from Legacy Raid tab. No luck yet, but it's a good trick and I'll keep trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tried the realm crossing again today... and was rejected by the first three groups I applied to. Started doing some more of the quests to defend Hyjal (and entertain myself while I waited), and spotted Magria slinking through the bushes! Figuring maybe this was karma, I kept doing quests and sure enough Ban'thalos appeared! I was so excited I bungled it the first time, falling to my death. I took a deep breath, recovered my composure, ran back in, and got him on the 2nd try.

Now all five active slots are filled with spirit beasts, so my Stampede really will look like da spirits be wit me!

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-03-15 at 05:08 AM. Reason: added image