Help find this tv show

so, shows you're loooking for that people might know, that you don't remember the name off:
    or shows you want to get into by genre that you think would be good for you.

Maybe you can help me: I saw this show last night, at least the first 2 episodes, can't find it anyway.

Think it premiered last year, don't remember the network. I think it was set in New Orleans or Louisiana or somewhere spooky... About a pair of siblings, boy and girl, very spooky. Girl is part possessed by some sort of demon spirit. The first episode has this really freaky priest, recruit the girl to help his possessed daughter.. the girl uses her ability to perform exorcisms, her brother usually sets up the meets, and he's the only one that can handle her when the demon takes over.

The demon devour other demons, and that's how they do the exorcism, it's an arrangement the girl has with the demon. They keep feeding her demons, she doesn't drive her crazy. Or, the siblings were part of some cult they barely managed to escape some terrible ritual, which is how she got stuck with the demon in the first place... anyone remember the name?

- - - Updated - - -

found it, called South of hell.

THat was fast.

Anyway.. when is Daredevil Season 2 coming out?
    or Sense 8 season 2:?

Daredevil season 2 is this Friday. Not sure about sense 8