Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Question: How are we going to determine who is and who is not a muslim?
    Ask them if they believe in Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    And how is this not in violation of Freedom of Religion?

You can't deny Hitler isn't a powerful speaker. That gave me goosebumps, especially the part where he says" You have proven your loyalty to me a thousandfold."
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Yeah, your clever word games are going to foil the murderous intentions of terrorists coming to attack your country.

I can see the headlines now "Muslim terrorist attack foiled at airport by "Are you a Muslim?" question

And how is this not in violation of Freedom of Religion?
    That's the entire point: the extreme right wing wants to pick and choose which religious extremism they wish to pursue, even though they are all similar right down to their roots.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love when people try to make Trump look bad but it just makes him look better and them more desperate.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    I love when people try to make Trump look bad but it just makes him look better and them more desperate.
    I assume people are desperate to keep Trump out of the white house because he endorses war crimes and wants to violate the freedom of press and freedom of religion.

Here's the Twitter of the radicals that made this attack ad: https://twitter.com/citizensuperpac

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    You can't deny Hitler isn't a powerful speaker.
    That's a double negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You gonna sit there and claim you don't know what sieg heil means or never heard Hitler before?
    No I have no idea what "sieg heil" means. I've heard "heil Hitler" before if that's what it means? All german speech sounds the same to me so I guess all germans are Hitler, just like all Japanese speech sounds the same to me. In fact most english sounds the same to me with the exception of Morgan Freeman who is a god among narration.

Even if I recognized Hitlers voice I still dont have a clue what he's saying so if all you do is listen to the ad for all I know Trump could be saying the opposite of Hitler thereby being a positive ad for Trump. Point is the ad wont have the effect that they were intending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    No I have no idea what "sieg heil" means. I've heard "heil Hitler" before if that's what it means? All german speech sounds the same to me so I guess all germans are Hitler, just like all Japanese speech sounds the same to me. In fact most english sounds the same to me with the exception of Morgan Freeman who is a god among narration.

Even if I recognized Hitlers voice I still dont have a clue what he's saying so if all you do is listen to the ad for all I know Trump could be saying the opposite of Hitler thereby being a positive ad for Trump. Point is the ad wont have the effect that they were intending.
    This is truly fantastic. Drumpf is not hitler, that's an inspiring ad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    Here's the Twitter of the radicals that made this attack ad: https://twitter.com/citizensuperpac
    Yeah because the Jeff Sessions, Kevin Brady and Ted Cruz ads are like real radical lefty stuff.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

You don't have to listen to Hitler in the clip. Just listen to Trump as he talks about committing war crimes and restricting the freedom of press and freedom of religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this attack ad counter-productive though? By suggesting that Donald Trump will be like Hitler suggests that he'll end up boosting the economy of america in addition to dealing with a minority that, let's face it, unlike the Germans who were conditioned into hating Jewish people due to scare tatics and reward incentives most Americas dislike already. Isn't that essentially promoting him then?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

It's not going to change the minds of people that are already sworn to Trump even after everything he's said...it's not for them. If you can listen to a presidential candidate advocate that the US Military commit War Crimes and still think "That's the guy I want leading the country"...then there's simply no hope of reaching you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Yeah, your clever word games are going to foil the murderous intentions of terrorists coming to attack your country.

I can see the headlines now "Muslim terrorist attack foiled at airport by "Are you a Muslim?" question
    Would a true Muslim ever say they dont believe in Allah? Would that be like denouncing Islam and make them infidels? Not sure what the rules are for fanatics on if they can lie about anything in order to deceive the infidels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

You don't have to listen to Hitler in the clip. Just listen to Trump as he talks about committing war crimes and restricting the freedom of press and freedom of religion.
    The silent plurality of Drumpf doesn't believe in rights of man, to them there is no issue with suggesting these positions to base policy on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Isn't this attack ad counter-productive though? By suggesting that Donald Trump will be like Hitler suggests that he'll end up boosting the economy of america in addition to dealing with a minority that, let's face it, unlike the Germans who were conditioned into hating Jewish people due to scare tatics and reward incentives most Americas dislike already. Isn't that essentially promoting him then?
    Bingo!

/10char

This is as half baked as feeding them pork sandwiches, because they're allowed to renounce Islam (lie) in order to, among other things, evade their enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I am calling bullshit. So Trump would have been saying,"Hey folks I am not like this guy", or "Jews don't worry I won't go after you like this guy"? Thanks for the laugh.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers