Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I know it's somehow derailing the thread, but, do you expect him to follow through with his most controversial points?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I know it's somehow derailing the thread, but, do you expect him to follow through with his most controversial points?
    Considering most of them are in fact doable via executive orders, yes, yes I do.

And you would see no benefit in some of the things Sanders proposes? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yes climate change is real and Trump is great. Germany will understand when it's closer to being overrun.
    Of course it's real. Only an idiot would deny it. Overrun by whom?

Deleted
    And you would see no benefit in some of the things Sanders proposes? Just curious.

Of course I do. But Sanders a) will not be nominated b) his way of doing things will not work in the United States.

Ignoring right wing concers will eventually cause it to grow and become more aggressive, the only surprising part is that politicians in Sweden and Germany seem to either not now or not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Of course I do. But Sanders a) will not be nominated b) his way of doing things will not work in the United States.
    Both sad and true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Migrants, or maybe Germany could use an additional million Syrians in 2016.

Merkel should be tried for treason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Did these people learn nothing from their own history?
    Stop obsessing about the past. Don't guilt trip over your great grandparents.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-03-14 at 09:58 AM.

Deleted
    And there's nothing wrong with not wanting your culture to be changed by foreigners.

I'm not hung up on the past, I would hate to see it repeat with the same monstrous results.
    So then ironically you have to oppose the status quo of mass migration.

I'm not hung up on the past, I would hate to see it repeat with the same monstrous results.
    It won't, at least not in Germany, you'd have a civil war.

Deleted
    Yes, you (as in Germans) definitely are.

Anything that is pretty much center right in other countries is called far-right by your media and treated as if Lucifer himself came up with it.

This disaster you call immigration policy is a direct result of this guilt.

7+ Year Old Account
    No need to fear monger about WW2.

Just don't fire a gun at Jews, French, or Polish people. It's pretty easy.

Migrants, or maybe Germany could use an additional million Syrians in 2016.
    Oh no, another million. What are we ever going to do about it? Jordanien houses 1.5 millions, and they have a population of 6.5 million, with a state income that can be described as negligable compared to germanys. I honestly don't see a problem with another million.

Did these people learn nothing from their own history?
    "These people" are a broad variety. Talking about the voters, of course. They don't vote AfD for their values as people in the past did with Hitler and the NSDAP. They vote because they feel that their gouvernment doesn'T represent them anymore.

When Hitler got elected, 'our' economy was destroyed. Germany had so much debt in war repairs to pay that the whole ecomomy way basically working to pay these debts. People had no jobs, money was worthles. Hitler simply put the blame for this on someone and told the german people 'this situation you are in is not your fault.' And no, it wasn't the jews. That came later. It was the far left wing. The 'Dolchstoßlegende', basically saying that it's the left wings fault that germany lost WW1. And he actualyl proposed changes that benefited the people, because he realized a strong and happy population is key to stay in power.

The AfD does none of that, and has none of the appeal. The moment people talk about what the party actually stands for they'll lose voters so fast it will make their heads spin.

No need to fear monger about WW2.

Just don't fire a gun at Jews, French, or Polish people. It's pretty easy.
    People like tollshot would easily forget the rife anti-jewish behaviour and opinions of the migrants he's defending

15+ Year Old Account
    The nationalliberal anti-worker party winning so many seats is proof of concept for a working idiocracy. So we trade idiots for idiots. But only because the idiots in charge caused so many idiots at the basis to make refugees being so much more important than actually important social and economic issues, both to which the AfD has only solutions which favour the rich, that they feel inclined to vote for these. The government and ruling party, Merkel herself, are very much to blame for this.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Yes, you (as in Germans) definitely are.

Anything that is pretty much center right in other countries is called far-right by your media and treated as if Lucifer himself came up with it.

This disaster you call immigration policy is a direct result of this guilt.
    This is actually true. But the people that feel this way are dying out, as harsh as it sounds. I'd say my fathers generation, born immediatly after the war, are the last people whom actually feel that way. Starting with the 70es, however, our views on that changed a lot. Currently there are to many old people still in the gouvernment. Nazi is still one of the worst insults here. Call someone a whore's son and he'll kick your ass. Call him a Nazi and he'll get defensive. It's embarassing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't see a problem with another million.
    Good grief, for the love of cuckoldry.

Deleted
    >Invite millions of 3rd world muslims

>why are people voting right?!