Thread: Breitbart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I read it all and all I can say is ...

FIN LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw
    She is never thrown to the ground, she was never manhandled, she was brushed away because she was rapidly approaching Trump.
    Right. So a random video with no sound showing a few seconds of something, taken, well, we have no idea when. This proves what exactly and how?

Clearly its a fake made to fool gullible idiots (i.e. Trump supporters), because if it was actually proof of anything it would show the whole incident with sound included so you could hear the words she spoke afterwards about being "thrown down".

7+ Year Old Account
    Jordan Schachtel and Jarrett Stepman have also resigned from Breitbart.

The two staffers who resigned on Monday wrote in statements that Breitbart has been publishing propaganda for the Trump campaign.

"The company no longer resembles the ideals that inspired me to start writing for them three years ago. Some of us have been fighting behind the scenes against the party-line Trump propaganda for some time, but without any success, unfortunately," Jordan Schachtel, a national security correspondent, wrote in a statement to Politico.

"Breitbart News is no longer a journalistic enterprise, but instead, in my opinion, something an unaffiliated media Super PAC for the trump campaign. I signed my contract to work as a journalist, not as a member of the Donald J. Trump for President media network," he continued. "As recent events have proven, there is no longer a pout in trying to reform the company from within, so I must step aside with my dignity intact."

Joran Stepman, an editor, echoed Schachtel's concerns in a statement to Politico.

"Breitbart News has always been open about being grassroots, conservative publication, but in my opinion we are working with or perhaps even taking direction from a presidential campaign, which is unacceptable journalistic behavior. I believe Breitbart News is becoming less of a news site and more of a propaganda organization dedicated to the Trump campaign," Stepman wrote. "I believe in the integrity of Breitbart News, my own personal integrity, and the legacy of Andrew Breitbart are at state, which is why I had to resign."
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Breitbart is basically just right wing click bait, its the equivalent of Buzzfeed, Alternet, Kotaku, Jezebel. Its just catchy headlines with generally trash journalism.
    Nah its more like daily caller or uk daily mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    I've yet to see any video evidence come forward in regards to this incident. If you have it feel free to share it, from what I understand there were only like 3 witnesses
    He is correct I have seen the video and from what it shows the guy grabs her arm to move her but not in any violent way or anything that I could see. She was on her feet the entire time at least from the video Fox was running earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

The best thing about all these so called Trump controversies is they actually help him. Every hit piece, every negative ad, every time the left and the establishment republicans think AH HA!! We got him!! It fails miserably, his poll numbers just go up. The best thing they could do to stop him, is to stop bringing out this stuff, because all it does is end up helping him. Hell its free advertising, and it makes him appear to be getting ganged up by both sides.

Every single one of those that left Breitbart are all very Anti-Trump

This isnt about any incident. Its about politics pure and simple.

But you are wrong, there IS video of the alleged incident, and has been available all day. Why are you lying?
    In the video she is clearly NOT thrown to the ground as she says she was.

A conservative so called journalist faking a story. that have never happened. well it always does

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw
    She is never thrown to the ground, she was never manhandled, she was brushed away because she was rapidly approaching Trump.
    Can someone now post pictures of those alleged bruises she got from this alleged attack?
    I swear to god It feels like media are just shilling for click baits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Can someone now post pictures of those alleged bruises she got from this alleged attack?
    I swear to god It feels like media are just shilling for click baits.

Here ya go fam

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All this shows to me is that most of the annoying scum is leaving Breitbart. Michelle Fields is a piece of shit.

More Article space for based Milo.

The part I find more hilarious is people giving Breitbart shit for having a political bias when literally EVERY other newspaper or online News Blog I read is like "WOOOOO YEAH SANDERS, WOOO YEA HILLARY, BOOO TRUMP, OBAMA!!!!!"
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2016-03-15 at 04:42 AM.

Seems kinda weird that they were all cool with working for an outlet that, say, slanders a woman out of her job, but that THIS was the line.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Seems kinda weird that they were all cool with working for an outlet that, say, slanders a woman out of her job, but that THIS was the line.
    Frankly this was just a convenient point for them to leave. I don't doubt that a couple of them were concerned about her treatment but the bigger issue for them is that Breitbart has turned into the propaganda arm of the Trump campaign.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

That smear piece... is that what passes for journalism at Breitbart? It's like reading a tabloid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted

Here ya go fam
    Can anyone explain to me how you get a 3 spot bruise on a hand while being pushed with an backhand in a typical security way?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Some people have wierd mix of morals and friend backing mentality. For example a left wing person would betray is belief if he discovered that they would result in hurting his friends or family who happen to be right wing oriented. I think this is called staying true to your in-group.

Can anyone explain to me how you get a 3 spot bruise on a hand while being pushed with an backhand in a typical security way?
    She was grabbed by the arm and pulled, not pushed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakallanar View Post
    She was grabbed by the arm and pulled, not pushed.
    Okay then... how can you be bruised from a hand grab and being pulled aside.
    And besides that. How can you even consider that as any form of assault?
    It's almost like you guys in US are suffering isufferable wenches who thinks they cannot be touched by any circumstances no matter what they do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay then... how can you be bruised from a hand grab and being pulled aside.
    And besides that. How can you even consider that as any form of assault?
    It's almost like you guys in US are suffering isufferable wenches who thinks they cannot be touched by any circumstances no matter what they do.
    I'm sure it's just a case of using any possible means of trying to destroy Donald Trump.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Journalist is such a loose term these days. Michelle is a prostitute journalist, doing anything for fame.

Real journalists uncover truth and help the public. We recently had an undercover team from the news station TV2 in Denmark uncover the double standards by Muslim Imams and Mosques in Denmark. They used Muslim agents to infiltrate the mosques and gain the Imams' trust. Publicly the imams spoke for integration, but privately they encouraged husband violence, polygamy, distancing from Danes (infidels), outright abuse of welfare benefits.

Yes, it has caused a shitstorm in Denmark. But these journalists and the undercover agents are heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    All this shows to me is that most of the annoying scum is leaving Breitbart. Michelle Fields is a piece of shit.

More Article space for based Milo.

The part I find more hilarious is people giving Breitbart shit for having a political bias when literally EVERY other newspaper or online News Blog I read is like "WOOOOO YEAH SANDERS, WOOO YEA HILLARY, BOOO TRUMP, OBAMA!!!!!"
    Honestly, Milo is one of the most annoying people. I've seen a couple of his debates, and you can sum up Milo as: smug and can't stay on topic to save his life (i.e. gish galloper).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?