Thread: Breitbart

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It was obvious that the guy grabbed her with his right hand and yanked her back. She has already filed a police report and it is documented. Where it goes from here... who knows. Breitbart has gone to sh**. It's basically Trump's mouthpiece now. The talkbacks are all obsessed Trump fans participating in a circle j*rk. It's really pathetic.
    Last edited by Dolus; 2016-03-15 at 05:08 PM.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Honestly, Milo is one of the most annoying people. I've seen a couple of his debates, and you can sum up Milo as: smug and can't stay on topic to save his life (i.e. gish galloper).
    Most of Milos debates are him trying to stay on topic but are generally drowned out by the annoying Harpies he is debating yelling "MUH SOGINES!"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Most of Milos debates are him trying to stay on topic but are generally drowned out by the annoying Harpies he is debating yelling "MUH SOGINES!"
    We must be talking about very, very different Milo's. Because in the ones I watched, the feminist was the one staying on topic, and Milo switched to a new topic every single time it was his turn to talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

What, do you mean that Breitbart is not a bastion of journalist integrity ? What ? What world-shattering revelation is going to come next ? That wrestling is rigged ?

We must be talking about very, very different Milo's. Because in the ones I watched, the feminist was the one staying on topic, and Milo switched to a new topic every single time it was his turn to talk.
    I don't know, I like the one of him going to the White House to complain about Twitter taking away his checkmark. That's right up there with crying to the United Nations about another player saying something mean to you in an online video game.

Jesus, never thought I'd compliment Ben Shapiro, but good on him for resigning in protest.

You've watched a single video of Milo and you have drawn this many conclusions about him?

It's good to see you went into his debates with a closed mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Okay then... how can you be bruised from a hand grab and being pulled aside.
    And besides that. How can you even consider that as any form of assault?
    It's almost like you guys in US are suffering isufferable wenches who thinks they cannot be touched by any circumstances no matter what they do.
    You've never been bruised by someone grabbing you roughly? :|

Must be a guy. It's actually quite easy.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    You've never been bruised by someone grabbing you roughly? :|

Must be a guy. It's actually quite easy.
    Nope... I have yet to discover a hand grab that devlops enough veolocity that causes bruises on impact.
    But even that is besides the point because the true matter of this topic is the supposed assault.

How can you be assaulted by a security that pulls you aside when you get in someone's way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope... I have yet to discover a hand grab that devlops enough veolocity that causes bruises on impact.
    But even that is besides the point because the true matter of this topic is the supposed assault.

How can you be assaulted by a security that pulls you aside when you get in someone's way?
    It isn't the velocity. It's the grip.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    It isn't the velocity. It's the grip.
    That's hardly the point.
    The point is how you can classify being pushed aside as an assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    You've watched a single video of Milo and you have drawn this many conclusions about him?

It's good to see you went into his debates with a closed mind
    You know he's debated multiple feminists, right? And in all of my posts discussing this, I was very careful to imply 'more than one?'

And this wasn't a conclusion so much as an observation of his total inability to debate in good faith. And I'd never really read anything by Milo before I watched them, so I didn't have any expectations. In fact, watching them is why I have such a bad opinion of Milo in the first place.

Ironically, you managed to draw all these conclusions after misreading my posts.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The point is how you can classify being pushed aside as an assault?
    We don't have to. The law does.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    We don't have to. The law does.
    Where does the law stand on security services doing their jobs though? I don't think it's as easy as saying "This security agent assaulted me" when their job is to keep people at a safe distance or w/e.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it CAN'T be assault, not in the slightest. But I can't imagine it's as black and white, there will be protection offered by his security license (Assuming these are licensed security agents)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it CAN'T be assault, not in the slightest. But I can't imagine it's as black and white, there will be protection offered by his security license (Assuming these are licensed security agents)
    Is this guy actually a security guard? I'd read he's just a campaign manager.

You know he's debated multiple feminists, right? And in all of my posts discussing this, I was very careful to imply 'more than one?'

And this wasn't a conclusion so much as an observation of his total inability to debate in good faith. And I'd never really read anything by Milo before I watched them, so I didn't have any expectations. In fact, watching them is why I have such a bad opinion of Milo in the first place.

Ironically, you managed to draw all these conclusions after misreading my posts.
    And yet, ironically you can't seem to name a single feminist he's debated. I'm sure you'll have time to go back and google or youtube who he's debated. It's pretty clear you didn't watch the videos or went into them with a preconceived notion.

The only reason you drew those conclusions is because you don't like Milo's politics, which is fine I don't really care whether or not you agree with him. But don't act like you made some objective observation when you can't seem to recall a single feminist that he has debated, offer the most vague description of a debate which you can't seem to specify either. Really, go out there and find the video in which he "wasn't able to debate in good faith". I've watched a lot of Milo Yiannopolus and he has some good debates and some bad debates (to be honest there's only one I can think of that I would classify as a bad debate for Milo), but the idea that he can't stay on topic or he doesn't argue in good faith is utter nonsense concocted from a person that isn't even interested in hearing his argument in the first place

But trust me, it's pretty fucking evident from a person that watches Milo quite frequently that you haven't watched him, or if you have you just tried to knitpick what you don't like about his arguments. You can't claim you made observations when you can't even point to a single debate or name a single feminist he's debated. But I'm sure you'll run off and google some of his debates so you can actually look like you know what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breitbart and Trump. Both turds circling the toilet bowl. Perfect marriage.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Eh. I'm sorry for what happened to her, but could they not leave Brietbart? At least when they were there all their articles came with a big "Warning do not take seriously" label in the form of the website headline. Who knows where these integrity-lacking hacks will weasel in to.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    But trust me, it's pretty fucking evident from a person that watches Milo quite frequently that you haven't watched him, or if you have you just tried to knitpick what you don't like about his arguments. You can't claim you made observations when you can't even point to a single debate or name a single feminist he's debated. But I'm sure you'll run off and google some of his debates so you can actually look like you know what you're talking about.
    Nobody asked me who he debated, so it wasn't worth mentioning. In case anyone did ask, I was actually going to search for Milo in my browser history, but since you're so intent on being a giant douchebag I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of going through your (false) confirmatory 'see, you went and googled!'

And brother, you've got it twisted. I don't dislike Milo for his politics, and I certainly didn't make these observations just because he's conservative. I dislike him for his mannerisms and general air of superiority. Your victim complex is showing. I mean, I don't like Thunderf00t's politics, but he's generally a very pleasant person to listen to when he's talking about other things. So I like the guy. But there's just nothing to like with Milo.

It's also kind of dishonest how you were perfectly fine assuming that I had watched one video, and when I pointed out that I'd watched more, it suddenly became the case that I couldn't possibly have watched any.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2016-03-16 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    Oh no. Someone grabbed a woman's hand, because she was annoying and too close to Trump... I can't believe people actually find anything wrong or offensive in this.