Hello there! I'm representing a small well welded core group of players, returning to Horde for Legion. We're all Finnish, and thus inherently nuts, when we raid we take the game seriously, but with a glint in our eyes. You never should forget the humour, not even during progression.
We originally formed late of SoO, to be ready for WoD, and we got good progression at first tier, but unfortunately due to being only Finnish back then we couldn't keep up with the bleeding of players from the game. Still, we loved playing with each other, and we yearn to return back to Horde. All of us have some sort of Mythic experience, or old Heroic, or hardmode. Some of us have been banging our heads against bosses starting from TBC.

In our current situation we'll have open recruitment, meaning everyone is welcome to contact me in-game even if you're still leveling, or just slacking in general until Legion. I'm sure we'll get some action going before the Legion strikes, and forge the guild into a weapon against Sargeras rivaling the artifacts.

Something about our philosophy when we start progression in Legion. We'll be prepared tactic-, consumable- and mentalwise for each and every boss, be ready to take special assignments if required, and in general be prepared to be lead firmly but lovingly. Some insults may be included, but it's all in jest. During progression we'll be watching performances, and if boss doesn't seem to go down with the current group we might drop a few underperformers, but making sure to tell them why we did so and how they can improve. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's imperative to improve from those. Being dropped once from a progression boss doesn't mean you're out forever, just go back and farm bosses and train and gear, if we see you improve you're back in the fold. Our aim is to clear content as it comes, we'll be realm top on HC kills but it'll remain to be seen whether we have the numbers for Mythic, but that is what we shoot for.

So why this, and why now? The why becomes from a sitdown we had at my home, we got to talking how we miss both the game and playing with each other, and we have such exceptional players and capable leaders if necessary that we think this just might work. It falls to me to get the ball rolling, unless I convince the wife to do some recruiting. That slacker. Don't tell her I said so.
The now is just to get people together, get to know each other and see what we're made of, where and how we can improve and to get our class assignments sorted, don't want to get caught pants down with 2 healers at launch :P

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you and get to know you.
You can contact me on BTag Hugi#2589.

/Hugi @ Defias Brotherhood

EDIT 13/3; Currently we have 12 people dedicated for this, most RL friends, so commitment is a non-issue.