Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

10 Year Raiding Hunter LFG(Mythic) and Legion

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...istic/advanced

I am a 728 hunter with over 10 years of high level raiding experience. However, I need to preface this that I'm coming back to the raiding game after some months due to some RL issues (I can get into them via whispers if you need to know) as well as not enjoying WoD. However, after the break I'm ready to come back and raid. I do have my Ring upgraded about half way (765).

Because of my gear and lack of current mythic experience, I understand it will be tough to break through into a quality mythic roster. However, I know given the chance that my approximately 10+ years of playing a hunter will earn me a roster spot. Also, I am willing to do spot fill in on random runs if that's what it takes to make a roster as my overall goal is a raiding guild ready to go into Mythics in Legion.

That doesn't mean I want to sit on the bench. I am just realistic and know with my zero Mythic experience the last two tiers a guild would be taking a chance on me I need to prove myself as a raider.

If this turns you off, I 100% completely understand. As mentioned, I know I have no current experience. However, I am a quick learner, I know how to research what to do as a hunter on fights and how to play my class. I've been doing this at a high level for far too long not to understand what it takes to raid. If you're willing to look past the gear/experience and looking for a hunter with years of other raiding experience, we should talk.

I have old SoO logs and Highmaul logs to show I know what I am doing. Can do a PuG and try to get recent logs this week.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/...ortslist/13619
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...0/6/#boss=1719

Raid Experience:
    Vanilla: Molten Core, BWL, AQ40, and up to Saphiron in Naxx (Most were server firsts)
    TBC: SSC/TK, BWL, and up to Muru in Sunwell (US 34th/World 72nd Illidan)
    WotLK: Naxx, 8/14H Ulduar, 4/5H TotGC, 9/12H ICC
    Cata: Many Heroic BoT/BWD, Didn't do much Fireland as computer and car broke and as a college kid couldn't afford to fix both, 6/8 H DS
    MoP: All H MSV, 8/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO
    WoD: 6/7M HM, 9/10H BRF (Quit right after due to RL and what not), 13/13H HFC

Raid times: Preferably anything between 7:30pm-12pm EST Monday - Thursday

I'd prefer to stay Alliance. If there is a good fit, however, I'd switch.

Days: Preferably 2-3

If you'd like to chat, I'm available in game at: nightfall#1495

I get online most work days somewhere between 6:30-7:30 and I'll be looking to chat then. I look forward to hearing from people.

Salvation is recruiting if you want to check us out:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post39268037

You can also just visit our website at salvationcc.guildlaunch.com. We are horde though. :-(
    Araceli - Cenarion Circle

Tide of Darkness (A) Stormrage is recruiting.

Btag one of us for more info:

Babamarin- Baba#1842

Cybelle- Sibbeh#1451
    MPHots- MPomg#1993

I see that you want to stay Alliance, but I want to throw my hat into the ring anyway. I'm not at all deterred by your lack of experience in Mythic this tier, because let's be honest: it's been rough to stay motivated to play in WoD! It's clear to me that you have had tons of raid experience in previous tiers and expansions and I think that's a pretty good sign!

I'm the GM for Propaganda, a Horde guild on Thrall. We're currently 10/13M, raiding T/W 8:15 - 11 pm EST. One of our core hunters has headed out for military service, so we have an immediate opening on our Mythic team. This is not a bench position at all! We're a very tight-knit guild and we generally have a low turnover rate, so it's a big deal to recruit someone new into the group and I want to make sure we've found the right person. Attitude and ability is more important to me than experience in this current tier.

I will go ahead and shoot you a b.tag request - I'm Fernmoo#1278. I look forward to speaking with you!