Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    I love Trump voted for that bitch today actually, dont give a shit what anyone thinks our borders are fucked up and I want em fixed.
    Then take a hammer in your hands and get working, slack!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Well he's right. Also is that black lady transgender or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about ethics in gender relations, obviously.

I don't know what is more disgusting, Trump's statements or the people who use 'alpha' and are entirely serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Only Rosie O'Donnall!!!

Keep the attack ads coming. More money has been spent attacking trump than trump has spent on his campaign. Trump is running his campaign beautifully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Well he's right. Also is that black lady transgender or not?
    HAHA

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought 'Isn't that nice black lady a tad masculine?'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Trump is running his campaign beautifully.
    Fascist demagogues usually do.

It honestly says a lot more about how ignorant your average voter is that they would base their decisions on 'he's not PC' 'he's sticking it to the SJWs' 'he's so alpha' rather than, you know, actual assessment of policy.

One of the many reasons why the GOP in general is so utterly despicable, being that they've reduced political discourse to this sort of moronic garbage.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Fascist demagogues usually do.

It honestly says a lot more about how ignorant your average voter is that they would base their decisions on 'he's not PC' 'he's sticking it to the SJWs' 'he's so alpha' rather than, you know, actual assessment of policy.

One of the many reasons why the GOP in general is so utterly despicable, being that they've reduced political discourse to this sort of moronic garbage.
    I feel that is true for many voters, not just Trump supporters. I remember last election when I asked ppl who they were voting for couldn't really give me good reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    There is no such thing as alpha's among humans it's just a thing bullies likes to call themselves.
    People who complain about bullies tbh are weak and refuse to stand up for themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

The sad thing is, the people most upset about this will be democrat and liberal republican beta males who think being feminist will make them more desirable to women. Women probably won't care, other than the feminist/SJW types who are triggered by manspreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Donald Trump is a 69-year old grandpa who should be in bed by now.
    He's up longer and works harder than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    People who complain about bullies tbh are weak and refuse to stand up for themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

The sad thing is, the people most upset about this will be democrat and liberal republican beta males who think being feminist will make them more desirable to women. Women probably won't care, other than the feminist/SJW types who are triggered by manspreading.
    I can tell, from the number of words you took from Urban Dictionary and put here, that you don't get out much.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Or people who believe we should be decent to our fellow humans.

The sad thing is, the people most upset about this will be democrat and liberal republican beta males
    There's no such thing as 'alpha' or 'beta' males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all the tough guys in this thread. So alpha. Really takes a lot of balls to talk shit about women on a video game forum. #warriors #talesfromthebasement
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Funnily enough, when you imply you don't have to give a shit about women unless they're hot, you offend a lot of people and people think it's sexist.
    Still not sexist, it is simply not liking ugly people. Plenty of Women don't like Ugly dudes but they aren't called sexist for it.