Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Spore. on paper it sounded like such a good game but was very poorly executed in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Erm...what exactly was difficult about them?
    On console they just felt overly sensitive. I'd move the stick slightly to the left, the car makes a massive turn to the left.
    Putin khuliyo

1. Star wars battlefront. The game is terrible, though at least my son plays it (hes 5) so i suppose its not a total loss.

2. Skyrim. - Just couldnt get into. I just dont seem to like Bethesda games as I recently got fallout new vegas to see if I might get fallout 4 and Im not liking that either.

Cant think of a third atm.

life without almost 600 days played of WoW could have been better along with diablo 2 and any character building game in general. who knows how many people would not have dropped out of college because of WoW and then gone on to contribute something that actually matters...

World of Warcraft. Not because it's a bad game, but because I spent/spend too much time on it.

I so rarely buy full price games that I pretty much never regret a game purchase. If it was shit and only $10 on Steam or in a bargain bin, who cares?

Been happy with all my day 1 purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3. While the game is leaps and bounds better than it was at launch, it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I also just cant get into it when I give it a try every now and then. Ill log on for 5 minutes and just end up playing something else. I dont think the games necessarily bad but I wished I hadnt spent money on it.

Warhammer Online. Collectors edition nonetheless. Honestly I really liked this game but there were some glaring problems once I got to max level. I did however have a lot of fun in pvp. More than I did in WoW and thats saying something. Again, I dont think the game was bad, but itd be nice to not have spent over $80 on an expensive shelf display.

Elder Scrolls online. Honestly I think if I maybe played this game more than 5 minutes I might have enjoyed it. I was going to be traveling at my job for 6 months but I went ahead and bought it anyways. Logged on before I left, made a character and ran around for a couple mins. Came home from my job trip and realized none of my friends were playing it anymore.

WoW : Cata. 6 months in and the game I had spent a good chunk of time playing became something that I actually despised. the events leading up to the expansion and even the leveling,despite being on rails, was some of the best experiences I had had in WoW but after about 4 months the game became shit. just my opinion but the game just wasnt enjoyable anymore.

Contra with 3 lives. WTF were they thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    1. Star wars battlefront. The game is terrible, though at least my son plays it (hes 5) so i suppose its not a total loss.

2. Skyrim. - Just couldnt get into. I just dont seem to like Bethesda games as I recently got fallout new vegas to see if I might get fallout 4 and Im not liking that either.

i never could get into skyrim much since it has no sense of humor but i played fallout new vegas and got into it after about 40 hours of play time and then fallout 4 came out. Dont play fallout 4 unless you want to lose your life for a month and get pissed about the story endings.

battlefield 4, bloodbowl are the two that spring to mind for me. I intensely hated both of those games.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Fallout New Vegas is Obsidian, not Bethesda BTW. If you wanted to test another Bethesda game to see if Fallout 4 would be your cup of tea (probably wouldn't anyway), should have tried Fallout 3.

Home Alone 2 for the SNES, I enjoyed the movie, but the game was pure trash. Still have it til this day to remind me not to believe in franchise hype.

Skyrim. Dropped 50 bucks when it was new, 2 or 3 years later the GOTY edition cost 5 bucks...

I had my 60 hours of fun with Skyrim (which is like super low) and the game is definitely worth it, but it kinda stings.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Fallout New Vegas is Obsidian, not Bethesda BTW. If you wanted to test another Bethesda game to see if Fallout 4 would be your cup of tea (probably wouldn't anyway), should have tried Fallout 3.

Home Alone 2 for the SNES, I enjoyed the movie, but the game was pure trash. Still have it til this day to remind me not to believe in franchise hype.
    Oh. Guess I missed that. Thanks. I assumed it would be a similar type of game. It was on sale and had pretty decent reviews on Steam. I just have the feeling it wouldnt be my cup of tea and with other good games out there (i still need ot get the new tomb raider) im just going to save my money and pass.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wildstar. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    On console they just felt overly sensitive. I'd move the stick slightly to the left, the car makes a massive turn to the left.
    Can't say I relate. The controls were also a definite improvement from GTA IV.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Skyrim. Dropped 50 bucks when it was new, 2 or 3 years later the GOTY edition cost 5 bucks...

I had my 60 hours of fun with Skyrim (which is like super low) and the game is definitely worth it, but it kinda stings.
    I think the same can be said of most games several years later, especially on steam.

I think the same can be said of most games several years later, especially on steam.
    Yup, which is why I never buy new games after Skyrim. You'll have the same fun in 3 years for 1/5 of the price if not less, probably with some DLCs etc. too. I don't follow the hype and I don't like the multiplayer of most new games, so I'm happy waiting.

There is a lot of games I wished but never bought. Mainly because I wasn't that interested after I finished them.

lets be honest destiny lol
    mr pickles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    DARK SOULS 2. Complete and utter trash.
    this, what a horrible game

it's such a horrible console port you even are told to press the A key and other stuff (from the xbox controller)

what a joke

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post

it's all about the mods

I already have like 400 hours played on Fallout 4 and the offcial mod tools (and all the good ones) aren't even out yet