Thread: Got a Samsung

Deleted

Got a Samsung

This is my first Samsung droid phone, after testing it thoroughly, It replaced my iPhone quickly. The gaming experience on that phone is waaaay better.
    Last edited by mmoc30bdb680c6; 2016-03-15 at 02:46 AM.

Smells like bait.
    5/7

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the Dark Side, we have Jellybeans.

And lolipops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Welcome to the Dark Side, we have Jellybeans.

And lolipops.
    Thanks. Don't get me wrong, I like Apple products, but when it comes to phones, Samsung is a clear winner, first win are the specs

Very nice. Hope its the one with the bigger screen. Download some Hearthstone on that badboy

Never buying another Apple product as long as I live.

iOS updates that are intentionally designed to slow and erode battery life of older models.

My IPad is basically a brick after costing $1000 and not even lasting a year.

Fuck Apple.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I owned the Apple iPhone 3G and 4Gs because back then I wanted a phone that also could be my MP3 player and apple was really the only choice, then I saw the commercial for the Galaxy S4 and I was immediately sold. The specs were years beyond the iphone (and still are since they refuse to upgrade). I skipped the S5 and got the S6, and I got the S7 Edge opening day, I love Galaxy phones, though I hate that in the S6 they went the iPhone route (removed expandable memory, removable battery and water resistance) which they brought back in the S7 but removed the IR Blaster which I used religiously, I seriously almost completely dismissed getting the S7 because of that, but I hope they bring it back in the S8

Quote Originally Posted by hazol View Post
    Thanks. Don't get me wrong, I like Apple products, but when it comes to phones, Samsung is a clear winner, first win are the specs
    Devil's advocate here, but what specs? I don't have a preference one way or another, but the 6s shits all over everything on the market in benchmarks. It's absolutely no contest.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics