Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Cool You know what republican candidate I miss? Herman Cain...

Lets keep the current GOP debacle in context, this is neither Trump's first run, nor is it the first time they have had a lackluster selection of candidates. But alas between your Zodiac Killers, vaguely nazi-like toupee enthusiast, ..... and those other guys, None can ever match the glory and radiance that was Herman Cain, the man who stole our hearts, and would have won all our votes had he staid in and kept quoting the Pokemon movie.

Seriously guys, American elections have always been crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

He was railroaded by a slurry of baseless claims of sexual assault manufactured by alignments that couldn't stand the fact that a successful Black man was a Republican.

What ever happened to those allegations ...any investigations, trials, judgments, or convictions?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    He was railroaded by a slurry of baseless claims of sexual assault manufactured by alignments that couldn't stand the fact that a successful Black man was a Republican.

What ever happened to those allegations ...any investigations, trials, judgments, or convictions?
    No idea, but Dr. Ben Carson could stand to quote Pokemon more.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I'd vote for Cain. He has that whole ministerial candor in his voice that just makes you want to listen...even if he's just slowly pelting you with pokemon lyrics.

That sounds familiar....oh wait, that happened with Clinton too.

Guess it's true that Republicans want to get away with their crimes scot-free, but not others.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account

The same thing as Bill Clinton's, minus the conspiracy theory.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Baseless?

He settled the sexual assault out of court by paying $45,000. Take that as you will.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...ticle-1.971311
    Last edited by Bathory; 2016-03-15 at 05:00 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

Guess it's true that Republicans want to get away with their crimes scot-free, but not others.
    How does it sound familiar?

B.Clinton actually did sexual assault women and there was proof.

He got away "scot-free", Cain had nothing to get away from.

And don't make me laugh with the partisan rhetoric when we have a leading Democrat candidate guilty of 5 counts of federal law currently evading justice.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account

Cain's campaign knew of some of them prior to him running. The reason at least one of them didn't go to trial is due to a cash settlement.

- - - Updated - - -

How does it sound familiar?

B.Clinton actually did sexual assault women and there was proof.

He got away "scot-free", Cain had nothing to get away from.

And don't make me laugh with the partisan rhetoric when we have a leading Democrat candidate guilty of 5 counts of federal law currently evading justice.
    Herman Cain paid off one of his accusers, Clinton was never found guilty, nor ever had a cash settlement.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    No idea, but Dr. Ben Carson could stand to quote Pokemon more.
    He would quote Snorlax.

A Republican did get impeached. (Nixon). He accepted responsibility for his actions, (an off colour comment that could be just barely be construed as ordering a cover up to watergate, but the same recorded conversation also reveals he had no part in or any prior knowledge of the watergate incident) and ultimately resigned. Despite the fact that he hardly watergate.

Nixon also signed off on an official end date for combat operations in Vietnam (which he opposed (the Vietnam war, not the end)).

Clinton signed off on numerous air strikes in Iraq, despite the gulf war being over,many of which killed innocent civilians.

So don't hold Clinton as an shining light of progressiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Baseless?

He settled the sexual assault out of court by paying $45,000. Take that as you will.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...ticle-1.971311
    The National Restaurant Association paid her that as standard termination buyout.

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission found the charges were baseless which lead to her case to sue for more being withdrawn.
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account
    Cain had nothing to get away from.
    Why did he pay MONEY then?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Herman Cain paid off one of his accusers, Clinton was never found guilty, nor ever had a cash settlement.
    See post #12.

Clinton however personally paid $850,000 to Paula Jones in order to drop an active suit that was found to have merit and in queue for trial.

Jones being just one of the women he had improper relations with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Read above.
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account
    The National Restaurant Association paid her that as standard termination buyout.

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission found the charges were baseless which lead to her case to sue for more being withdrawn.
    The former NRA employee claimed Cain invited her to his corporate apartment after work and made unwelcome sexually suggestive comments in the 1990s, the Associated Press reported.

The woman said she did not file a formal complaint with the restaurant association once she learned another employee had already flagged Cain as a harasser, she told AP.

The new accusations came as a former National Restaurant Association employee turned Republican pollster, Chris Wilson, detailed how he personally saw Cain sexually harass a woman during an association dinner in Virginia more than a decade ago.

"It was very uncomfortable," Wilson said during an Oklahoma radio interview, according to Politico.com

Several people asked Cain to stop, but the woman was so flustered that she left the restaurant, Wilson said.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    He would quote Snorlax.
    Lay down a sick pokeflute solo and you have my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nein, nein, nein.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    He probably paid with a check.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Well, disbarred for perjury in the form of denying it isn't exactly an exonerating outcome.

I like Herman, has a very relateable personality and manner of speech, had a genuine interest in the kind of wholesale tax reform we need, even though I was lukewarm on 9/9/9 specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    A Republican did get impeached. (Nixon). He accepted responsibility for his actions, (an off colour comment that could be just barely be construed as ordering a cover up to watergate, but the same recorded conversation also reveals he had no part in or any prior knowledge of the watergate incident) and ultimately resigned. Despite the fact that he hardly watergate.
    Nixon was never impeached, he resigned before Articles were voted and sent to the Senate. It's an irony of history that Nixon is still the arch-example of Presidential corruption, yet the Watergate break-in would be small potatoes in the past decade alone. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton are the only two whom were actually impeached as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Well, disbarred for perjury in the form of denying it isn't exactly an exonerating outcome.

I like Herman, has a very relateable personality and manner of speech, had a genuine interest in the kind of wholesale tax reform we need, even though I was lukewarm on 9/9/9 specifically.

Nixon was never impeached, he resigned before Articles were voted and sent to the Senate. It's an irony of history that Nixon is still the arch-example of Presidential corruption, yet the Watergate break-in would be small potatoes in the past decade alone. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton are the only two whom were actually impeached as such.
    Yeah I mean.. I consider myself relatively progressive on most issues, but I distance myself from mainstream liberals because of the way they vilify Nixon without actually reading all of the facts. And it says a lot. It doesn't matter if you are anti-war. Or pro welfare (which Nixon also was), or any of that. If the mainstream left perceives you as an ideological enemy of any sort, you're Hitler and they refuse to even discuss any of your policies.

But I mean the evidence is out there for all to see. He didn't order the watergate break in. And then when one of his staffers called him and mentioned it, he was like "WTF yougaize, make sure you don't get caught." (forgetting that all presidential phone calls are on public record).

Except history has spinned it into Nixon ordered the watergate break in, in order to recover a sacred artifact that has the power to subvert the democratic process and grant him a third term in office.