Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Cain has introduced trump at trumps rally in ga.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Yeah I mean.. I consider myself relatively progressive on most issues, but I distance myself from mainstream liberals because of the way they vilify Nixon without actually reading all of the facts. And it says a lot. It doesn't matter if you are anti-war. Or pro welfare (which Nixon also was), or any of that. If the mainstream left perceives you as an ideological enemy of any sort, you're Hitler and they refuse to even discuss any of your policies.

But I mean the evidence is out there for all to see. He didn't order the watergate break in. And then when one of his staffers called him and mentioned it, he was like "WTF yougaize, make sure you don't get caught." (forgetting that all presidential phone calls are on public record).

Except history has spinned it into Nixon ordered the watergate break in, in order to recover a sacred artifact that has the power to subvert the democratic process and grant him a third term in office.
    Dude it was never the crime itself. It was the cover up. And then when the tapes were released it was all over. His own party turned on him as they laid out details of the cover up.

On August 5, 1974, the White House released a previously unknown audio tape from June 23, 1972. Recorded only a few days after the break-in, it documented the initial stages of the cover-up: it revealed Nixon, Swingle, and Haldeman meeting in the Oval Office and formulating a plan to block investigations by having the CIA falsely claim to the FBI that national security was involved.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    He wanted to be the very best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    A Republican did get impeached. (Nixon). He accepted responsibility for his actions, (an off colour comment that could be just barely be construed as ordering a cover up to watergate, but the same recorded conversation also reveals he had no part in or any prior knowledge of the watergate incident) and ultimately resigned. Despite the fact that he hardly watergate.

Nixon also signed off on an official end date for combat operations in Vietnam (which he opposed (the Vietnam war, not the end)).

Clinton signed off on numerous air strikes in Iraq, despite the gulf war being over,many of which killed innocent civilians.

So don't hold Clinton as an shining light of progressiveness.
    I didn't say he was, and I don't even like him(or Hillary for that matter). I was just pointing out the double standards set by Republicans.

Don't put words into my mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    How does it sound familiar?

B.Clinton actually did sexual assault women and there was proof.

He got away "scot-free", Cain had nothing to get away from.

And don't make me laugh with the partisan rhetoric when we have a leading Democrat candidate guilty of 5 counts of federal law currently evading justice.
    See, this is what I mean. There's overwhelming evidence against a Republican, and they engage in bribery and hush money to keep people quiet, and somehow you will spin it as "baseless", but if it's a Democrat, god forbid if there's so much as a rumor, because that's all it takes for Republicans to jump on it and spin lies into truth, as per their usual antics.

Also, convicted by who? A handful of deluded individuals making up conspiracy theories? I mean these are the kind of claims you hear by the severely addled patients in mental hospitals, like the "sky has fallen" or "some magical sky fairy is talking to me".
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-03-15 at 05:47 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Herman Cain liked my reverbnation profile. We'll a bot ran by his campaign did at least. Still good to know someone likes my jams.

10:1 he will be Trumps VP

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Baseless?

He settled the sexual assault out of court by paying $45,000. Take that as you will.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...ticle-1.971311
    and so did Bill Clinton he settled a sexual assault case out of court. so do you believe then Clinton is guilty of sexual assault?

Deleted
    I liked his avant garde tv ad with the dead goldfish. A for creativity, but my teachers would have roundhouse bitch slapped me, if I had presented them such avant garde incomprehensible fish poo.

the tv ad in question

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and so did Bill Clinton he settled a sexual assault case out of court. so do you believe then Clinton is guilty of sexual assault?
    Maybe? I don't know enough about his case, but I think it's possible, sure.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    No. There's no evidence to suggest there was a lack of consent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Only women filing sexual harassment charges while he lied about having sexual relations with a current employee. No evidence to suggest at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Only women filing sexual harassment charges while he lied about having sexual relations with a current employee. No evidence to suggest at all
    For all the whining you people do about 'false rape' accusations you sure are willing to stand up for 'women's rights' when you personally dislike the accused.

And no, there was significant personal advantage to be gained by lodging said complaints so they should be taken with a grain of salt, similar to the Michael Jackson thing.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

For all the whining you people do about 'false rape' accusations you sure are willing to stand up for 'women's rights' when you personally dislike the accused.
    Not true at all. You know why I hate false rape accusations? Because real people who are raped are not taken as seriously

And no, there was significant personal advantage to be gained by lodging said complaints so they should be taken with a grain of salt, similar to the Michael Jackson thing.
    Yeah multiple women coming out, I am sure it's just like Cosby was innocent. And you find it normal for a 45 year old man having sleep overs with children he is not related to.

It's always funny to hear Hillary talk about how rape victims need to be believed and get the benefit of the doubt. A world of "heh".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    He wanted to be the very best.
    Like no one ever was

DO DO DO DOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Like no one ever was

DO DO DO DOOOOOOOOOO
    To bake them (Pizzas) is my real test. To sell them is my cause!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not true at all. You know why I hate false rape accusations? Because real people who are raped are not taken as seriously.
    Somehow I doubt that.

Yeah multiple women coming out
    I'm not sure exactly why Bill Clinton being a womanizer is a surprise to you, or any voter considering his track record was well known prior to his election vis a vis Gennifer Flowers.

And you find it normal for a 45 year old man having sleep overs with children he is not related to.
    Normal? No. But there was no evidence of misconduct.

but Herman Cain is guilty sexual assault and only reason Bathory gave to believe so is because Cain settled out of court. but, but that is deferent

10+ Year Old Account
    but Herman Cain is guilty sexual assault and only reason Bathory gave to believe so is because Cain settled out of court. but, but that is deferent
    Personally, I don't give a shit about any politician's sexual habits when it comes to discussing their policy.

I really like this herman speach intro: