Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Also it's not like he really got a life sentence, 21 years is max in norway, something they can extend abit but he will be free some day. So sitting there for 20 years with videogames and nice housing should not be a problem. Hes just a cry baby.
    sitting in isolation for 20 years shouldnt be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by En dum en View Post
    It's the naivity of the northern countries, they will be happy, educated citizens when they come out.
    Though from the sounds of things he's isolated from everyone else and I would consider social interaction to be a basic need.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    the last desperate twitch of a desperate man?
    Nah, not the last you will hear of this person...the system he is in allows for even the most heinous of criminals to have a voice...you will hear this guy every time his mashed potatoes are mixing with his corn...because he can.

But I for one am glad he is alive, it keeps the conversation going as to if there are certain crimes / criminals that maybe life in prison is not adequate for certain crimes....or at least is the amount of time and effort that will be spent on this person over his lifetime ...be worth the trouble?
    Also it is an interesting study of the mind.

Maybe he wants to come back to WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://fusion.net/story/280111/ande...tions-lawsuit/

Wow.
    He has got to be the most entitled terrorist ever.
    Boy norway sure makes it tempting to be a mass murderer that guy is living my dream life of no social interaction a game console and a pc with a roof over his head and no need to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    sitting in isolation for 20 years shouldnt be a problem?
    Yeah it would be psycologicly i guess for brevik, but he dont need all that luxury.

Deleted
    You never know, mass killers in sweden is getting released, like Mattias Flink killed 7 people and is now a free man after 20 years.
    Flink is a special case, he was exemplary in his time in prison which was 20 years, he now lives outside Falun and is working like anyone else. They're still watching him and apparently his first year free has been without any trouble at all. Sometimes it works.. Even with these insane psychopaths. Breivik is different though, he killed many more and is a nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Boy norway sure makes it tempting to be a mass murderer that guy is living my dream life of no social interaction a game console and a pc with a roof over his head and no need to work.
    Don't be a mass murderer. You don't get internet access, apparently. The regular kind still gets internet, according to the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Nah, not the last you will hear of this person...the system he is in allows for even the most heinous of criminals to have a voice...you will hear this guy every time his mashed potatoes are mixing with his corn...because he can.

But I for one am glad he is alive, it keeps the conversation going as to if there are certain crimes / criminals that maybe life in prison is not adequate for certain crimes....or at least is the amount of time and effort that will be spent on this person over his lifetime ...be worth the trouble?
    Also it is an interesting study of the mind.
    You will hear from him only because media find him a good source of news.

Flink is a special case, he was exemplary in his time in prison which was 20 years, he now lives outside Falun and is working like anyone else. They're still watching him and apparently his first year free has been without any trouble at all. Sometimes it works.. Even with these insane psychopaths. Breivik is different though, he killed many more and is a nazi.
    Being a nazi shouldn't add to his sentence or make anything different. Your political beliefs don't affect your jail time lol, he is a special case because he killed over 70 people

Why hasn't someone just ended him yet? I doubt they would even get a murder charge, most likely will end up with a hero medal of some sort.

Maybe send him over here to spend some time in a Supermax and see what he thinks about his current conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Why hasn't someone just ended him yet? I doubt they would even get a murder charge, most likely will end up with a hero medal of some sort.
    Dont think he is allowed in general population, they would kill him.

Ok I double checked, Anders isn't having another trial every 21 years. The Norwegian courts said he will be in prison as long as he is deemed a threat to the public, which they suspect will be his entire life. So he hypothetically COULD get out at some point if he was able to convince the court systems he is no longer a threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Because they would get a murder charge, and would most likely end up in prison for 21 years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Being a nazi shouldn't add to his sentence or make anything different. Your political beliefs don't affect your jail time lol, he is a special case because he killed over 70 people
    Both in Norway and Sweden they trial them with chance to committ another crime being a factor. Being a nazi that chance probably increases tenfold since they're extremists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Though from the sounds of things he's isolated from everyone else and I would consider social interaction to be a basic need.
    I agree. I can't imagine living without any interaction whatsoever, enough to drive him even more mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    He is living the neet dream ! Without the pesky parents who try and have him make something of his life instead of being a degenerate!

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. I can't imagine living without any interaction whatsoever, enough to drive him even more mad.
    Price he pays for murdering 70 people. I'm not a believer in the death penalty but I do believe in life sentences in isolation. Murderers need to be punished severely not coddled for some number of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is welcome to sue.

And the courts are welcome to tell him to go fuck himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    You never know, mass killers in sweden is getting released, like Mattias Flink killed 7 people and is now a free man after 20 years. Now Breivik killed alot more people but they could do the same thing there.
    mmm but if he gets out/ or is put in general prison population.
    It is the same as a death sentence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Price he pays for murdering 70 people. I'm not a believer in the death penalty but I do believe in life sentences in isolation. Murderers need to be punished severely not coddled for some number of years.
    I agree. Not trying to make up excuses for him, i just understand where he comes from. A man can have everything but without anyone to share it with it's useless.