Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Jesus, is this still going on?

"Wehhhh, TOXIC behavior!!! Wehhhhh~"
    Play with emotes filtered.

Just quit being a little bitch. Is that advice not plain enough for you? Lol
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It only serves to encourage toxic behavior. It honestly baffles me they still haven't removed this.
    ooh come on fucking 2016 is the most buttfucking hurt people EVER... I MEAN WTF ARE WE GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT NEXT OR BE INSULTED ABOUT...

You sir are one pathetic mofo and ill /spit at you in every game i come across... If you dont like it, ignore me.

Because not everyone has skin that a foam sword could cut through.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    Jesus, is this still going on?

"Wehhhh, TOXIC behavior!!! Wehhhhh~"
    Play with emotes filtered.

Just quit being a little bitch. Is that advice not plain enough for you? Lol
    10/10 well phrased, would make you reply to this guy again

- - - Updated - - -

It's people like this that poison this game
    People like you spending time on forums, wondering why they havent removed a emote that have pissed you off a couple of times...
    What about /golfclap lets get that next or what?....

Truely you are the poisen of this generation and this game - butthurt people bitchin' thats you, you are the one bitchin over something as TRIVIAL AS A FUCKING EMOTE IN A FUCKING GAME and suddenly anyone who doesnt agree is the "poison in this game"

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a problem with /spit being in a game where you can create custom emotes as well as write anything in chat. I mean removing /spit or not including it doesn't change anything. People would have just done something else instead.

Toxic behavior is part of the game though. From ganking lowbie players to emotes to invading Cap cities for achievements. It's encouraged just as much as being polite is with /hug and /cheer. It's also a way for players to show their dissatisfaction of things. Blizzard tres to give tools to all their players, and with something being so customizable, they just beat players to it. Might not be the answer you're looking for, but it's the simply the truth one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Toxic behavior is part of the game though. From ganking lowbie players to emotes to invading Cap cities for achievements. It's encouraged just as much as being polite is with /hug and /cheer. It's also a way for players to show their dissatisfaction of things. Blizzard tres to give tools to all their players, and with something being so customizable, they just beat players to it. Might not be the answer you're looking for, but it's the simply the truth one.
    It shouldn't be part of it. This game should be about positive vibes.

So much SJW bull' around here... Can't handle the /spit ? Disable emotes; if it was up to me, i'd add /middlefinger to the game too, and much much more emotes like that. I wonder how it would be playing games like unreal tournament (Alotta swearing) for you...?
    edit: People have been swearing/behaving "toxic/badly" for couple thousand years now. It's perfectly normal, why stop?

Deleted
    It only serves to encourage toxic behavior. It honestly baffles me they still haven't removed this.
    Imean you are right, but then I think a better solution Is to just turn off all emotes In PvP battles, and until they do that just have a separate window for PvP, where you've turned off emotes and so on... I do that. I don't have time for kids and their egos boosted by killing me virtually, kek!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It shouldn't be part of it. This game should be about positive vibes.
    Hello Kitty Island adventure sounds like the game for you. This game literally has the word War in its title, it couldn't be farther from Positive vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Hello Kitty Island adventure sounds like the game for you. This game literally has the word War in its title, it couldn't be farther from Positive vibes.
    Just to expand on this, we're talking about a game that involves a peaceful, nomadic race that got duped into becoming bloodthirsty and warlike (orcs) as well as a race that almost destroyed themselves in a quest for power (blood elves) to a race that is undead and whose entire purpose for one xpac was to get revenge on their creator/leader (forsaken), as well as a race who can be so brutal in some of the lore elements in that they are described as trying to be righteous and ridding the world of the things the don't see right with it and being borderline Nazi (my term from the description, not Blizzards) like (humans), to another race that destroyed its own home and usually cause more harm than good (gnomes), and that's just the things I can think of being tired and mind numbed right now.
    I understand you want a completely friendly game, but it's literally there and not going anywhere soon. Stating it breeds toxicity is in a sense stating that it is poisoning the game and community and causing harm, but toxicity is a perceived element. Yes, people can be butt heads and cruel, but if you don't let it get to you, /shrug it off and go your merry way, then where is the damage caused? Toxicity in this sense is only created thru interaction, so don't interact with those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    There you go again confusing the story of the game with the social aspect of it. I'm talking about how people behave with each other, not about magical fairy dragons and a fictional war.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    There you go again confusing the story of the game with the social aspect of it. I'm talking about how people behave with each other, not about magical fairy dragons and a fictional war.
    and if your looking for a game with players that all hold your hand and sing about love or whatever you're playing the wrong game. WoW will never be your wet-dream of Tolerance and hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Who's overly sensitive? In this thread sixteen pages of triggered people who get upset at the notion that they can't bully people with an emote anymore.
    I hope in legion every player you meat slaps you with Slightly Chewed Insult Book just to trigger you unsubbing....
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2016-03-19 at 10:43 PM.

It's people like this that poison this game
    I don't /spit on people. I'm just explaining why they do that.

Who's overly sensitive? In this thread sixteen pages of triggered people who get upset at the notion that they can't bully people with an emote anymore.
    The fact you think its bullying just shows how out of touch you are with the world overall. /Spit is like calling someone a poopy pants... Its such a non insult that you have to actuly try really hard to be offended by it.

Just had a thought we should also remove /lol becasue if someone kills you and does a /lol its toxic... Remove all emotes and chat from the game pls.
    Last edited by MagicMert; 2016-03-20 at 12:32 AM.
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

Deleted
    /spit, /rude, /kiss, /etc are just the flavour of the game.
    Being an asshole is normal in a game nowadays.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    /e then whatever my heart desires, the only thing that springs to mind when seeing OP's post is...

Everyone likes me and thinks I'm great in my safe space... my safe space.
    People don't judge me and haters don't hate in my safe space...
    ...your safe space.
    Bully-proof windows, troll-safe doors, nothing but kindness in here.