Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Just sayin. Trumps seems like the kind of guy that eliminates all the people that opposed him as soon as he makes office.
    Sounds like a tyrannical practice, "Allign with me or I make your life hell" :P

Thats some Kim Jong-un stuff there :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Naw, he seems to be against his supporters as well.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Anon's powers can be used for good but they don't really affect world-shaking stuff. They can hunt down a guy shooting videos of him torturing an animal to death for fun and make his life hell (rightfully), but they back down when it becomes clear they're out of their league.

I recall an incident a few years ago where Anon hacked a Drug Cartel's website and was threatening to leak a list of members. The Cartel tracked down some Mexican-based Anon members and threatened to film and distribute their execution. Anon had to back down because a Cartel would definitely do something like that, thankfully they kept their word and the hostages were let go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    they might even have to pay.....THEIR OWN DEBTS "queue the spooky music"
    Trump's plan would remove tax revenue and increase spending, without mention of cuts to justify it. The largest debt US government has is to American people and Trump's plan would hinder paying those off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

Thats some Kim Jong-un stuff there :P
    Kim wouldn't make their lives hell. Unless that where they go with a bullet lugged in their head.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Kim wouldn't make their lives hell. Unless that where they go with a bullet lugged in their head.
    Bullets are expensive, NK doesn't use wild dogs to execute people just for the fear factor :P

So, I'm guessing anybody siding with Anonymous on this don't actually care for 'Democracy' at all and will side with criminals given the opportunity as a desperate attempt to get rid of a political candidate that they don't approve of. I wonder what those same individuals would say if Anonymous had declared war on their preferred candidate...?

Deleted
    Them kids and their internet antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump's plan would remove tax revenue and increase spending, without mention of cuts to justify it. The largest debt US government has is to American people and Trump's plan would hinder paying those off.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, I can't find anything that says that. You didn't seam to mind the dept increase under Obama.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Interesting, I can't find anything that says that. You didn't seam to mind the dept increase under Obama.
    "That was to fix all of Bush's mistakes. Obama has utterly 0 responsibility for any of the debt increase. 0."

Incoming that...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    yes words do hurt
    we must ban people saying things

Derrrrrrrp im very sorry that college kids these days cant understand the difference between saying something and doing something

Wait you're going to ban Donald Trump from MMO-Champ? I don't even understand what you're saying.

I agree the man is so full of "Derrrrrrrrp" as you put it.

He got out of being drafted with a school deferment, and then medical deferment for bones spurs, that to this day he can't remember which foot its in. (yes its that painful he doesn't know)

He called for a revolution when Obama got into office and said we don't live in a democracy (that's funny, empty words yay)

But good thing he called the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests riots recently. (Chinese Pro-Democracy protests are riots now?) At the same time he hopes his followers cause riots if he isn't crowned at the Republican convention (Isn't the convention intended as a back up to keep orange clowns out of office?)

So no, words from an orange reality star don't mean jack. In fact his great words have in the past meant less than nothing. He's wants riots if something doesn't go his way (his failed candidates loses), but if someone disagrees with him it suddenly it's called a riot. He's the perfect example of 2016 and the uniformed sitting online cheering him on who will vote for him while knowing nothing about him at all.

So not sure where you're talking about banning him from, but as your pictures represent he was too busy hiding, when his number was up, to go to war and he does just sit there on his twitter feed raging like a teen because he can't handle all those mean words against him. What a brave supporter of Democracy he will be!
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-03-17 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    "That was to fix all of Bush's mistakes. Obama has utterly 0 responsibility for any of the debt increase. 0."

Incoming that...
    Yeah I am expecting that too lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I am expecting that too lol
    Now, let's get crazy here, to add to that.

Hypothetically, let's say Trump wins the election. Let's say Trump also chips away at the national debt and lowers it. Could be any amount.

These same folk will say "well, it's easy to do that due to the wonderful things Obama did for the nation."

Wouldn't you agree?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    4chan does not do this anymore so these ppl are most likely kids trying to feel cool and probably wont achieve a single thing.
    4chan are the kids :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me know if this source is too liberal and I will try to find a better source:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Obama had both cuts to spending (see TARP) and attempted to increase taxes (see Bush tax cuts debate). I have no issue with increased spending nor tax cuts, my issue is with how they are applied or their justification.

- - - Updated - - -

Incoming that...
    You are not clairvoyant, at least we do know that much. But, sense you bring up Bush... Obama signed cutting Bush's TARP in half, as well as attempted to remove Bush tax cuts on those making over 400k.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, let's get crazy here, to add to that.

Hypothetically, let's say Trump wins the election. Let's say Trump also chips away at the national debt and lowers it. Could be any amount.

These same folk will say "well, it's easy to do that due to the wonderful things Obama did for the nation."

Wouldn't you agree?
    I think we have clearly established your and zenkai's future telling is lacking... Judging by zenkai's reply, living in the present is an issue as well...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Well, don't have a link to a story (just got home) but on the news, looks like they hacked a lot of personal information (social security, other personal stuff).