Deleted

New Computer Build

Looking for a new computer as my old one died. My budget is max 1000$. Im open to building myself if cheaper as i did with my last computer

I also been looking around in my home country for prebuild pc where i found 2 gaming pc's which i think is a pretty good deal.

1. This is 1040$ Prebuild
    i5-6600K
    Asus Z170-P
    8GB DDR4-2666 Kingston HyperX Fury
    Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD
    Asus GeForce GTX960 STRIX 4GB
    Corsair VS550 550W
    CoolerMaster Hyper TX3
    High Definition ALC887 Audio Soundcard
    Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Midi Tower

2. This one is 893$ Prebuild
    i5-6600 with Stock Cooler
    Asus B150M-A
    8GB DDR4-2666 Kingston HyperX Fury
    Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD
    Asus GeForce GTX950 2GB
    Corsair VS550 550W
    High Definition Audio Soundcard
    Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Midi Tower

Im looking for a computer which the most bang for the buck. The games that i want to play is WoW , CS GO and sometimes new games when something comes out. Example could be Fallout , Division and stuff like that.
    Last edited by mmoc891bd1b48a; 2016-03-16 at 06:06 AM.

Deleted
    So whats the country and you budget in local currency?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    So whats the country and you budget in local currency?
    Denmark and budget in local currency is around 6999-7499,00 DK

Deleted
    The first build you linked seems rather ok.

Did some digging around and i see 2 options for you budget, without o/s since you didn't mention it somewhere.
    Obviously you should try and find better deals on local shops.

1) first option, atx, overclock-able cpu/mobo with a gtx960.

2) Second, μatx, no overclock but managed to fit an R9 390.

Obviously the first with an R9 390 would have been awesome but you are looking at a budget around 8k. If you are looking to play AAA titles for long the 2nd build will be better imo.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2016-03-17 at 08:23 AM.

Deleted
    Been looking around and after looking at your suggestions i came up with this. i found a 970 Strix with a free Kingston V300 SSD. Now with that being said i dont really know the difference between a R9 390 vs 970 Strix. I always had pc's with gtx cards. Now the totalt build below is 7642,00 and i would really like anyone suggestions to make it abit cheaper if possible?. I forgot to mention before that i already got a Samsung Evo 850 120GB + 2TB Storage from old pc.

Deleted
    Can't you adjust a few things? Like get the cpu cooler i had linked instead of the CM evo? The pure rock is better and its a bit shorter (155), the Evo (158mm) will most likely touch the window of corsair spec 03 (157mm max).

Ram, either 2133-2400-2666 won't make much difference. So if you are going to pay +100kr over a 2133Mhz then its not worth it.

Gpu the R9 390 is a better card than the gtx970. The free ssd is tempting ofc but its not one of the good ones, but still its free. However i have found a much cheaper gtx 970 here for 300kr less. Likewise the R9 390 here is also cheaper

Psu as said both the xfx i had and the antec are better. Get the saved money from ram and gpu and get a better psu and if there is still spare money a better case. If you end up with R9 390 you will need a good 620-650w where with the gtx970 a good 550w is enough.

After some fast digging around i got a setup closer to your budget but much better overall from all above without storage drives:

Deleted
    Psu as said both the xfx i had and the antec are better. Get the saved money from ram and gpu and get a better psu and if there is still spare money a better case. If you end up with R9 390 you will need a good 620-650w where with the gtx970 a good 550w is enough.
    I doubt that. At least the XFX does not support the C6/C7 powerstates and I am guessing the Antec doesn't either. I would stay with the Coolermaster.

Do you want to OC? Because if not, just drop the CPU down to a 6500 and the mobo to a B150 and that will save quite some money which would pay for the 390 and a good PSU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    I doubt that. At least the XFX does not support the C6/C7 powerstates and I am guessing the Antec doesn't either. I would stay with the Coolermaster.
    Both are, actually all 3 i linked, antec hcg - xfx ts- xfx pro are haswell certified, dunno why you say otherwise, good look it up. That CM is not as good quality as those. You can also compare them if you check jonnyguru/techpower and whatnot and see why yourself.

Do you want to OC? Because if not, just drop the CPU down to a 6500 and the mobo to a B150 and that will save quite some money which would pay for the 390 and a good PSU.
    If you look at my build above he can get a 6600k/Z170+R9 390 so i don't see the reason why go for less...
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2016-03-19 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Both are, actually all 3 i linked, antec hcg - xfx ts- xfx pro are haswell certified, dunno why you say otherwise, good look it up. That CM is not as good quality as those. You can also compare them if you check jonnyguru/techpower and whatnot and see why yourself.
    It is an older PSU, I assumed (wrongly) that it would not support those states.

If you look at my build above he can get a 6600k/Z170+R9 390 so i don't see the reason why go for less...
    Which is still a tiny bit above his budget of 7500.
    And OCing the CPU will help in WoW, in other games a lot less. It just another option for the OP.