Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's really time for the world to act and do something about this.
    1. To the victor goes the spoils

2. Collective security is just idealistic bullshit. Nations don't care about stuff if it dsnt involve their national interest
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There will never be peace within the Middle East
    Probably the most simplistic way to put it. Israel is a aggravating factor in peace in the ME, but hardly the cause nor its pacification the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I'm for the US keeping out, because, you know, we get too involved and upset people.
    Unfortunately a lot of the people of Government of the US are Jews with dual-citizenship with Israel, Congress, the Senate, etc. ... effectively making Israel a 'proxy' of the US.

Or the US being Israel's bitch rather.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    http://news.trust.org/item/201603151...urce=fiTheWire

It's pretty clear that Israel doesn't want peace. It keeps stealing land and then acting as if it's innocent. It's really time for the world to act and do something about this.

The U.S. state department is strongly against this move. Are you also against it?
    Nope, its a good move. Shouldn't all the Arabs in that area just go to glorious Canada were Revolutionary Leader and Eternal Prime Minster for Life General, Doctor, Admiral Justin "Sexbang v2" Trudeau can protect them and give them computers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Perhaps you're lost, but this is Gen-OT and rehashing the same arguments day in and day out is basically all we do.
    Fair point. Doesn't make some people's transparent agenda any less irksome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I didn't know this forum was your personal blog for your anti-Israel sentiment.

Perhaps you should just make one thread rather than trying to reignite the same tired discussion every few days?
    How is posting a news story about Israel illegally stealing land and destroying the peace process a problem exactly? This is something everyone should be aware of.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Unfortunately a lot of the people of Government of the US are Jews with dual-citizenship with Israel, Congress, the Senate, etc. ... effectively making Israel a 'proxy' of the US.

Or the US being Israel's bitch rather.
    You can show this and then can show that is why we are supposedly Israels Bitch?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Nope, its a good move. Shouldn't all the Arabs in that area just go to glorious Canada were Revolutionary Leader and Eternal Prime Minster for Life General, Doctor, Admiral Justin "Sexbang v2" Trudeau can protect them and give them computers?
    "Good move"... the high volatility in the area since Israel's founding speaks otherwise.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Good move"... the high volatility in the area since Israel's founding speaks otherwise.
    Bah, the Arabs have unsuccessfully crushed the Jews, at this point it will not likely happen. Eventually the Arabs will have to abandon their idea of Ummah and accept Israel isn't leaving.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    The U.S government and literally every other government in the world thinks it's a bad move but somehow we have posters on here thinking it is a good move. Scary stuff man. I am scared..

10+ Year Old Account
    http://news.trust.org/item/201603151...urce=fiTheWire

It's pretty clear that Israel doesn't want peace. It keeps stealing land and then acting as if it's innocent. It's really time for the world to act and do something about this.

The U.S. state department is strongly against this move. Are you also against it?
    What peace process there isn't one, Israel doesn't want one, the Palestinians dont want one. Is what Israel did a dick move, sure. So, is every rocket fired into Israel a dick move and another affirmation that the Palestinians dont want peace.

You act surprised that dicks are being dicks to other dicks. I'm not surprised at all.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Bah, the Arabs have unsuccessfully crushed the Jews, at this point it will not likely happen. Eventually the Arabs will have to abandon their idea of Ummah and accept Israel isn't leaving.
    The entire ME could become nothing but glass for all I care. Nothing but fighting in the region for centuries non-stop. What I hate is the fucking hypocrisy of Israel. Hope they enjoy conflict for all eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There is a peace process?
    I echo this sentiment.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    1. To the victor goes the spoils

2. Collective security is just idealistic bullshit. Nations don't care about stuff if it dsnt involve their national interest
    That's really hypocritical considering most of the world didn't use this line of thinking when Russia was conquering Crimea or when China is taking islands in the pacific.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    when Russia was conquering Crimea or when China is taking islands in the pacific.
    really. Did they go to war over it?

Na, cause Russia/China still hold them. They just wagged their fingers.

Which is why collective security can only exist in a moralists dreams. Countries only go for the lowest common denominator for causes that don't interest them.
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2016-03-16 at 03:55 AM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    The entire ME could become nothing but glass for all I care. Nothing but fighting in the region for centuries non-stop. What I hate is the fucking hypocrisy of Israel.
    What Hypocrisy? The only thing I see being hypocritical is the zanny conspiracy theories and outright Anti-Semitism of the Arab lobby and the outright denial of history and facts that formed the modern situation.

A bunch of liberals want desperately to believe these poor Arabs are put upon and in dispossession by the "evil Jews," when it was the Arabs whom refused to allow Jews their basic rights, whom rioted, rebelled and despised the very notion of them as equal partners, and loathe that they could not beat a race they deem inferior.

I don't give a shit about the Arab worlds sense of pride.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Israel continues its slow genocide and powerful nations sit idly by and support it, cant wait for kids to read about this in 20 years, what a world.
    Palestinian Genocide

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I echo this sentiment.
    There hasn't been a peace process since 1909 at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I would imagine the Jews of all people would grasp the concept of carrying out an effective genocide..... I mean, they saw a really good one first hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Israel continues its slow genocide and powerful nations sit idly by and support it, cant wait for kids to read about this in 20 years, what a world.
    There is no doubt in the future people will look at these nations who stand by and be really disgusted.

What Hypocrisy? The only thing I see being hypocritical is the zanny conspiracy theories and outright Anti-Semitism of the Arab lobby and the outright denial of history and facts that formed the modern situation.

A bunch of liberals want desperately to believe these poor Arabs are put upon and in dispossession by the "evil Jews," when it was the Arabs whom refused to allow Jews their basic rights, whom rioted, rebelled and despised the very notion of them as equal partners, and loathe that they could not beat a race they deem inferior.

I don't give a shit about the Arab worlds sense of pride.
    I needn't say more. If you can't see the hypocrisy then you're a lost cause of explaining things to... such is the case of many Zionist Jews.

But I'll say this one thing, history has thought them well to do what their enemies did.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-03-16 at 03:48 AM.