Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    They increased the stamina for Frost/Unholy DKs and Warlocks in the stat templates for PVP. The truth is that Warlocks don't have the tools to deal with melee in their face like a DK (DK's want melee to be in their face).

Warlocks having more HP doesn't change the fact that they are a stationary turret that will be trained.
    and don't really put any pressure out while being trained

I hope MELEE will rule Arena and RBGs and we will see pure 7 dps melee clv RBGs and top 3s comps are melee clv, unfortunately casters will always dominate RBGs and will be at higher representation in arena over all at 2.6k+ cr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneye7 View Post
    I don't know where you got this information about warriors here. My warrior on Alpha, even talented into Bounding Strides, gives it a 30 second cooldown with a short sprint following, one charge Heroic Leap.
    Charge having 2 charges like normal also has to be talented at the cost of your only stun effects available to warriors, so you take a stun or a second charge, and it has a 20 second cooldown which is increased a decent amount from live.
    In addition to that DBTS was removed from baseline and must be talented at the cost of Bounding strides or the new terrible second wind AND if you do talent it, you lose Defensive stance.
    Barbarian
    Requires Warrior (Fury)
    Requires Honor level 8
    Increases the number of charges for Heroic Leap by 2, and increases damage done by your Heroic Leap by 200%

Sorry, but in Legion, Fury is the THE pvp spec, arms is a glass cannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    It's too much of a mess to tell.
    was thinking this exact same thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Windowmaker View Post
    Barbarian
    Requires Warrior (Fury)
    Requires Honor level 8
    Increases the number of charges for Heroic Leap by 2, and increases damage done by your Heroic Leap by 200%

Sorry, but in Legion, Fury is the THE pvp spec, arms is a glass cannon.
    It's a little too early to come to the conclusion that Fury is the PVP spec, but if you go off it's current build, Fury doesn't really do enough damage to really be viable in PVP, arms is a little more bursty, but does of course lack the defensives. Can't really go right with either spec at the moment. Of course it's way too early to really be having this argument because tuning hasn't been done yet.
    That being said thanks for the honor talent link, i missed that one.

I think Blizzard's constant class redesign every expansion only leads to imbalance since they have proven time and time again thay they don't understand how their own game works.

Anyone thinking casters aren't severely handicapped against melee are either a) forgetting that there are caster specs besides frost mage/boomkin, or b) so far up their own asses they can taste what they had for lunch.

Locks, ele shamans, and shadowpriests are nothing but speedbumps for the braindead melee train who can be anywhere they want, stick to you like glue, and put you at an extreme disadvantage you can't escape. It blows my mind that anyone can watch a melee beat up one of these peasant caster specs and think it's fair.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I think Blizzard's constant class redesign every expansion only leads to imbalance since they have proven time and time again thay they don't understand how their own game works.
    Constant class redesign? The only thing that really happened in WoD was pruning, not really any redesign. They've never done redesign on the level of Legion. Look at demo/surv/combat etc, completely new specs. Nearly all the specs are literally getting completely reworked. I feel like it gives them a fresh slate to work from but they're not doing a good job of it at the moment. The potential is there but the results aren't looking good.

Deleted
    Looks like a melee mongoloid cleavefest so far

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Casters as always.
    lol what? what game are you playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, right now the 3 most OP classes are melee (DH, Warriors and Enh Shaman)
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

From what I have seen on streams it seems that many melee have way to much mobility and sme melee have way to much self healing. In Legion they seems to have been succesfull in making casters have to cast most of their damage but for PvP to be good requiers melee to not have to much uptime or to many ways to shut down casters.
    And things like DH 100% Leach is just dumb. Damage wise they havn't balanced the numbers 100% yet so thats not something we should put to big care about atm imo.

They need to increase the cool downs on melee interrupts across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I dunno, right now the 3 most OP classes are melee (DH, Warriors and Enh Shaman)
    Its Alpha, melee always OP at first, then they get nerfed no worries i am sure casters will pew pew every1 in Legion as they always do

casters will dominate like always. status quo and all. any time melee get on even ground they get nerfed because casters always have to be top
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Right now melee are dominating. I have played around 100 skirmishes, and I have maybe had 5% with another wizard.

Deleted
    I have took a break from wow,cause i got hooked up with GW2. But,wow being wow,ofc i returned. Although after pvping for 8months on guild wars 2,playing my (yes,undergeared,but has no meaning in what im about to say) warlock in some bgs made me REALLY frustrated. The reason?

Interupts! Here is an example: Im casting my dots on some random healer,when a dk comes from behind,I stun him,fear him,he trinkets and then the zerg begins,after my 3 dots,i do the mistake to try and fear again...kick,silenced for 3-4 seconds,the strangulate,im staring at my screen,helpless,use demonic circle,get griped back... Whats the point in pvping if i dont get to press any button? Am I noob? Sure! Am I undergeared? Sure! But those have nothing to do with the fact that an enemy can turn my keyboard upside-down for 8 seconds or give me any chance to be a...ranged...

Abilities like cloak of shadows are too much also.There is no counterplay. At least with AMS,you stop casting,with grounding you need reflexes.
    Long story,short,interupts,silences,kicks,stuns are making this game really frustrating. Im playing my enhshammy now and im happy but bitter and when I miss my warlock I end up logging GW2 to play my necro.