Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Im danish, and out of 10 people 1 is perhaps a little annoyed at something, mostly the current refugee/migrant crisis. But the danish people is a very private people, which is probably why outlanders seems to think we are a sour and pissed off people.

all my friends and I have quite a bunch, are happy and going strong 90% of the time, some of t hem have good jobs, some dont, but they are still happy with how they live.

But again, we are kinda withdrawn and private, we like to have our "spheres" of space between us and the other guy/gal when walking on the street, we also dont talk to complete strangers in the train, bus or at the movies.

When we do talk to strangers, we are usually drunk ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Talk to your owners about it, they're the ones trying to group Europeans as Europeans.
    Our current government shit, but we are still doing fine at 7#.
    Not sure why it should be the duty of those in the better off countries to change the governments in other countries.

Israel number 11 before USA, Germany and most European countries. Not too bad for a middle eastern country considering the terror attacks. I wonder where is the next middle east country ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    and yet...people keep coming here.

even weirder...they stay.
    Yeah, because it is incredibly awesome for some people and incredibly shitty for the unfortunate ones.

Haha, lol. Finland that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Very interested to know why exactly my "owner" is.
    You see them on TV all the time. Not the elected officials, but the financial ministers and the EU appointees.

I admit I'm not surprised at my own US ranking so low, but I really thought Canada would be higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I don't know how they did the study, in the big chart the US has a smaller GDP than Denmark. California has a higher GDP than Denmark.
    Haha! You are not suppose to notice discrepancies like that. Might make the happier Danes feel less happy now.

Seriously, if I am happy ( which I am ) why would I care how happy the other people are in the world are? I could tell them why I am and how they could be happier, then a few billion would disagree anyway. It is the ones around us, close in contact , that you can help be happier.

Let me guess - North Korean first.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Let me guess - North Korean first.
    Lol! Of course they are. Just ask the news reporters from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I admit I'm not surprised at my own US ranking so low, but I really thought Canada would be higher.
    Canada is high. These other countries are tiny and have small populations as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bloody hell, my country is near the last places..... again.

I could never be happy in sweden,immigrant paradise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    You see them on TV all the time. Not the elected officials, but the financial ministers and the EU appointees.
    My financial minister is an elected official and our EU commissaire is chosen by our current government, which is very democratically elected thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    My guess is that the politically polarizing effect of the U.S. 2-party system is making people think that the U.S is a much worse country than it actually is. In reality the U.S. is one of the best countries to live in as long as you have skills/education/training to function as a skilled labourer.
    Last edited by mmoc3930bb48c6; 2016-03-17 at 12:50 AM.

Deleted
    I love Denmark, I may live there in the future