Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Illidan can sense her.I doubt that she can do some stealth attack.
    oh he can sense an Undead Banshee which is not a demonic entity OK. Also Sylvanas was the ranger general of the Elven Kingdom. I'm pretty sure her senses are on par with Illidans for combat.

But Ya shes a woman and not demonic Vampire infused illidan. Oh btw

Maeiv also manhandled Illidan.

Last edited by anaxie; 2016-03-16 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    oh he can sense an Undead Banshee which is not a demonic entity OK. Also Sylvanas was the ranger general of the Elven Kingdom. I'm pretty sure her senses are on par with Illidans for combat.
    Illidan can sense any form of magic.oh and Illidan would stomp Sylvanas in melee combat.

Arthas got lucky.we all know that.
    and Maeiv. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Illidan can sense any form of magic.oh and Illidan would stomp Sylvanas in melee combat.
    Sylvanas is a nimble ranger. Can Illidan even catch her if he was felled by Arthas's heavy handed attacks?

Go ahead and say he will parry her arrmos. he did a good job parrying Frostmourn with his chest.

and Maeiv. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas is a nimble ranger. Can Illidan even catch her if he was felled by Arthas's heavy handed attacks?

Go ahead and say he will parry her arrmos. he did a good job parrying Frostmourn with his chest.
    did you even read his novel or at least a preview????did you read RofLK????Maiev had the entire army on her heels,lol.

Illidan would be dead/unable to move before even sensing her.

Don't forget that she could have killed Arthas if she did not want to make him suffer and if Kel Thuzad did not intervene.

Homophobia is so gay.

Magic..... She isn't Magical she is a vengeful dead. How does she ooze magic?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Illidan would be dead/unable to move before even sensing her.

Don't forget that she could have killed Arthas if she did not want to make him suffer and if Kel Thuzad did not intervene.
    already said and pictures.

Deleted
    wait,do people seriously believe that Sylvanas can defeat Illidan??????????seriously???????????????

you don't have to be a pure magical being so that Illidan can sense you.otherwise Illidan would lose against anyone,lol.

the only way that Sylvanas can beat Illidan is if he is distracted as hell without paying any attention like he did during WotA.other than that Illidan would won rather easily.

Deleted
    Illidan.

Been a while since i read the book, but...
    When Sylvanas fought Arthas, he was in a much weaker state than his fight vs Illidan. The frozen throne was under siege and his power was currently deminishing due to a crack in the Frozen Throne.

This is also why she could break free from his control in the first place. He was weakened.

Arthas was in a much better state (during both their fights) and always provided to be equal or close matched, while Arthas was in a good state, never had any issues beating and controling Sylvanas.

Dunno, there's not a lot of people who could beat Illidan in the battle of 1v1 except his his brother and some more. Even in his fight with Arthas in front of the FT, Illidan overpowered Arthas but he got overconfident.

I don't think Sylvanas would beat Illidan except for certain special conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    wait,do people seriously believe that Sylvanas can defeat Illidan??????????seriously???????????????

you don't have to be a pure magical being so that Illidan can sense you.otherwise Illidan would lose against anyone,lol.

the only way that Sylvanas can beat Illidan is if he is distracted as hell without paying any attention like he did during WotA.other than that Illidan would won rather easily.
    DK Arthas and Maeiv beat Illidan

so YEAH seriously

Sylvanas is probably the most intelligent faction leader. Illidan is more brute force and impulsive. I'd be more afraid of Sylvanas. There would have to be a WIDE power gap to make me consider Illidan.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2016-03-16 at 11:49 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Dunno, there's not a lot of people who could beat Illidan in the battle of 1v1 except his his brother and some more. Even in his fight with Arthas in front of the FT, Illidan overpowered Arthas but he got overconfident.

I don't think Sylvanas would beat Illidan except for certain special conditions.
    explain Maeiv Capturing Illidan in Outland

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valaphar View Post
    Illidan.

Been a while since i read the book, but...
    When Sylvanas fought Arthas, he was in a much weaker state than his fight vs Illidan. The frozen throne was under siege and his power was currently deminishing due to a crack in the Frozen Throne.

This is also why she could break free from his control in the first place. He was weakened.

Arthas was in a much better state (during both their fights) and always provided to be equal or close matched, while Arthas was in a good state, never had any issues beating and controling Sylvanas.
    And in the End Sylvanas eventually killed Arthas.

IRONIC

Deleted
    entire army perhaps.Maiev is also very old and much more experienced than Illidan and he was alone.explain Sylvanas struggling against one Infernal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzimon View Post
    Illidan Stormrage vs Sylvanas Windrunner.

Both at their full power...........One on one fight to the death.

Who would win?
    ima go with the dude who blew up a fuckin planet yo

- - - Updated - - -

And in the End Sylvanas eventually killed Arthas.

IRONIC
    sylvanas was nowhere near the battle at icecrown..

the alliance and the ashen verdict defeated the lich king
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    entire army perhaps.Maiev is also very old and much more experienced then Illidan and he was alone.explain Sylvanas struggling against one Infernal.
    Struggled? She survives the broken shore because she is a survivor and is a nible archer. Oh yeah fucking Boulder wind up swing is going to get her.

Watch the cinematic again.

Superior number?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ima go with the dude who blew up a fuckin planet yo

- - - Updated - - -

sylvanas was nowhere near the battle at icecrown..

the alliance and the ashen verdict defeated the lich king
    Who blew up what planet?

Magic..... She isn't Magical she is a vengeful dead. How does she ooze magic?

- - - Updated - - -

already said and pictures.
    demon hunters spectral sight not only can sense demons but also undead, their powers are also very effective against undead as well
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Illidan easily, Sylvanas is not that strong, lol.

Arthas only defeated Illidan because he was lucky and Illidan was too cocky(explained in the Rise of the Lich King book).

Illidan walks all over Syvlanas in HotS so im going with Illidan.