Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Alien Front Online,Power Stone 2 with online play,Gotcha Force (online play) Seaman, No More Heroes Collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Megaman Maverick Hunter X and Megaman Powered Up! would like a word with you
    I'll admit I didn't know either of them existed. But to be honest.. both look horrible, man. Geez.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first Jak and Daxter would look great if it got the Ratchet and Clank treatment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starsiege

and Starsiege: Tribes (AKA Tribes 1... no, Tribes: Ascend and the original's sequels don't count, different game mechanics.)
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    The first Jak and Daxter would look great if it got the Ratchet and Clank treatment.
    Yeeesssss but would like to see all 3 of them.

Advent Rising
    Area-51
    Mass Effect 1,2 3 is still pretty good
    Pokemon Colosseum 1 and 2
    Morrowind and Oblivion, I know there are mods for it, but they are buggy and annoying to get to work
    Timeshift
    War of the Monsters, played the hell out of that game on ps2
    GTA Vice City
    The old Warhammer Online Reckoning MMO

All I can think of right now.

True Love ~!

In all serious now. Hitman 2. Fix the friggin awful stealth detection while they are at it. Oh hello there Mr guard I'm just going to walk past you dressed in the guard outfit casually... guard proceeds to kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 7 of the console .Hack games
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

Chrono Trigger
    Chrono Cross
    Suikoden 2
    Xenogears
    FF8
    FF Tactics
    Breath of fire 3
    Parasite Eve
    Star Ocean: The Second Story
    Last edited by Chantique; 2016-05-06 at 02:25 AM.

Deleted
    One of the "Age of ..."-Games. Almost any of them. Not a big fan of the 3rd one but I'd take anything over nothing.

Or those pretty bad "remasters" we got.

Kotor 1,2 and Jedi Knight 1,2 (Battlefront graphics)
    Baldur's Gate 1,2 and Neverwinter Nights 1,2 (DA: Inquisition graphics)

Also, Warcraft 1,2,3 could be remastered now that the movies about them are coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    One of the "Age of ..."-Games.
    Age of Mythology would bring back some good memories, now that I think about it.

There are sooo many amazing choices already listed in this thread... I can't just choose one game, tho. >.> So for mine we'll go with Shadow Hearts 1 and 2, Golden Sun 1 and 2, Diablo 2 and its expansions and.. Lufia 1 and 2.

Woops.. Forgot one amazing game that was already mentioned in this topic and feel it deserves another vote... Pokemon Snap!

Front Mission 3
    Warcraft 1-3 and all ToD/TFT of course
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    X-COM: Terror From The Deep. I LOVED the underwater mystery to this game, and I preferred it over the original. Though I'm apparently the only one who feels that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Planescape: Torment with a new gameplay system, as the gameplay in the old engine was total shit. I'd love to experience the story again, mainly the universe and the structures, but with a 3d perspective and good graphics.

Morrowind. But I can't see any of the Elder Scrolls games getting a proper remaster, unless they let a third party do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Age of Mythology would bring back some good memories, now that I think about it.
    Amen, brother. Probably my Favorite out of them all. Probably because I love the Mythology-Spin on the Units/Tech.

A series I also thought of since last night.. The Phantasy Star series on the Mega Drive/Genesis. Phantasy Star 4 was what truly brought out my love for RPG's. Still to this day it's an amazing game that I beat at least once a year.