Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The load is shared with some of the tasks being biased towards one of us over the other. For example I handle refuse and recycling, and most physical work in the garden as well as anything involving tools. My wife does more of the washing, ironing, cooking and cleaning than I do, but I still do a fairly decent chunk of it.

Right now we're working on getting the kids to start contributing their fair share. Small kids are a lot of extra work, and there comes a time when they need to learn to start doing some things for themselves :P

I handle the housecleaning, mowing the lawn, gardening and so on.
    The kitchen is off-limits for me, I tend to burn stuff so my wife handles that part but we mostly eat out.
    She's also in charge of washing clothes as her hobbies involve getting super dirty...

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty evenly balanced between myself and my girlfriend.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

That would be me seeing as I live alone atm, shame you can't train cats to do it.

Both myself and my husband split the chores, usually. My kids don't do jack shit more than half the time, which is now starting to really piss me off. - Don't worry, they will be losing their little gaming systems soon.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    My wife and I split the large chores.

My two 9 and 10 year old servants do the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone does a bit around here (the kids, and the wife) light chores like picking up random toys and such, but its mostly me who does the bigger stuff like laundry/actual cleaning/vacuuming/cooking/dishes/etc...
    Which is fine with me, she earns the money so I can take care of the house.

I do most of the outdoor chores, the wife does most of the indoor chores. It isn't a sexist thing surprisingly enough, she just doesn't think I do a good job with most of the cleaning so I do the outdoor stuff to keep things even .
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

Deleted
    Cleaner does the cleaning, I cook, gf shops and does washing. Anything else like putting up shelves and pretending to be manly is down to me.

No rules for us. Depends on what we have on our minds. Sometimes a few weeks might pass with her doing everything when I am on a big project. Sometimes the other way around. Neither of us cares. In the long run I guess it's about even except for cooking: she cooks more often, mostly simple things, while I cook less often but more complex recipes.

We all have our roles. I do yard stuff and laundry and house repairs. Daughter does trash, vacuum, dishes and the misses does anything else.

It takes a village and all.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one. Place is a godawful mess.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Wife does all things inside cept for my office--off limits. I do all outside things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I live alone so no one most the time lol

I live on my own so I do everything except clean. I hate cleaning and I have a housekeeper that comes to do that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I do because I am a woman.
    Or because I am an adult who lives by herself .

Choose one.
    The first one. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    I buy groceries and cook, She does the laundry and fixes dishwasher related stuff. We have a cleaning lady weekly to do the rest.