Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legion Alpha - Build 21287

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-03-17 at 09:53 PM.

Chaud idm your Taylor Swift obsession but can we have Shake it Off next time?

Where is the data mining?

Thank god, I can't stand the gun artifact but didn't want to lose my pet for the bow.

Hopefully the artifact tree gets a bit reworked for this change as well.

So....they want to give the voice chat another chance? Sure, why not.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...unterOrderHallwide1.jpg

This means we're finally getting widescreen loading images?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...unterOrderHallwide1.jpg

This means we're finally getting widescreen loading images?
    They have existed for some loading screens for a long time

Voice chat...

Gonna be like CoD on Xbox Live with kids, or men that sound like kids, screaming feeble insults over their mics.

/yay

Violet Hold

Step 01: Follow Vereesa Windrunner (New) - Follow Vereesa Windrunner into the upper chamber of the prison.
    Step 02: Defeat Kreenam and Czaadym (New) - Defeat Hakkar's felhounds, Kreenam and Czaadym.
    Step 03: Defeat Hakkar the Houndmaster (New) - Defeat Hakkar the Houndmaster within the Violet Hold.
    Looks like Hakkar the Houndmaster is making his WoW debut.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Voice chat...

Gonna be like CoD on Xbox Live with kids, or men that sound like kids, screaming feeble insults over their mics.

/yay
    Just don't use it in channels with people you don't know? Pretty easy solution...

Pets are coming back to MM? Sa-weeeeeet! My prayers (read: bitching and moaning) have been answered. BM getting an option to bring it more in line with the current one powerful pet style, is fine, and I'll definitely be interested to see what it is and how it works. But with MM becoming a hybrid of classic MM and SV AND now being able to keep a pet, I'm ecstatic. SV has always been my favorite spec and I've been distraught about losing it. All I want in life is for my pet to hold aggro so I can proc Lock and Load all day. Now I'll be able to do it in MM. It's kind of poetic for me. When I maxed out my first toon and started to get into raiding such that I actually needed to examine dps levels, it was 3.3 and MM was the only option. Now it's coming full circle for me. MMaMMa, I'm coming home.

Deleted
    Will of the First King (Rank 1) Whirlwind critical strikes generate 5 Rage. instead of "While Battle Cry is active, your abilities all cost 0 Rage."

That sounds terrible honestly. I mean, it sounds like it goes from being useful all the time to pve aoe situations only

That Saurfag achievement is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    That Saurfag achievement is amazing
    I didn't notice it until you pointed it out and it's fantastic. One of my favorite descriptions of all time.

I love that saurfang achievement and i hope the ally one is similar but it says you 'damage anduin till he starts crying and pretends to die' lol

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    I love that saurfang achievement and i hope the ally one is similar but it says you 'damage anduin till he starts crying and pretends to die' lol
    Aw, give Anduin some credit. I'm a diehard member of the Horde, and even I can give Anduin the respect he deserves. If he was ever at all a crybaby, it was because he was just that, a baby. When we first met him, he was, what, 6? Maybe 10? He was still just a little kid.

But over the years, he's dealt with all sorts of stuff and rose to the challange every time. He was a diplomat to Ironforge in his teens and was in the city during the Darkiron uprising and the almost-war that resulted in the Council of Three Hammers. He managed to escape and bring back reinforcements, befriending Baine Bloodhoof in the meantime. He's been trained by some of the Alliance's best. Learning physical skills from his father, magic from Aunt Jaina, the light from Velen. He saved his father from an attack by the Twilight's Hammer right in Stormwind and together they fought them off. He's matched wits with Wrathion (Wrathuin OTP!). He stood up to Garrosh and foiled his plans to use the Divine Bell (and survived Garrosh crushing him with said bell). And in War Crimes he was right in the middle of the fighting in the climax of the book.

So come on, the kid's got chops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doniac View Post
    Will of the First King (Rank 1) Whirlwind critical strikes generate 5 Rage. instead of "While Battle Cry is active, your abilities all cost 0 Rage."

That sounds terrible honestly. I mean, it sounds like it goes from being useful all the time to pve aoe situations only
    It isn't actually that bad, the whole Battlecry no rage thing would cause massive amount of rage capping and waste. Whirlwind is affected by a bunch of traits and talents meaning it will be used often and will give more steady rage income outside of Battle Cry and less wastage whilst in Battle Cry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    It isn't actually that bad, the whole Battlecry no rage thing would cause massive amount of rage capping and waste. Whirlwind is affected by a bunch of traits and talents meaning it will be used often and will give more steady rage income outside of Battle Cry and less wastage whilst in Battle Cry.
    For pve yeah, but seems sort of pointless for pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doniac View Post
    For pve yeah, but seems sort of pointless for pvp
    I think there are enough Talents in both the PvP and PvE trees to keep Rage up, without having 100% rage and 100% crit at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrahkenKahn View Post
    Aw, give Anduin some credit. I'm a diehard member of the Horde, and even I can give Anduin the respect he deserves. If he was ever at all a crybaby, it was because he was just that, a baby. When we first met him, he was, what, 6? Maybe 10? He was still just a little kid.

But over the years, he's dealt with all sorts of stuff and rose to the challange every time. He was a diplomat to Ironforge in his teens and was in the city during the Darkiron uprising and the almost-war that resulted in the Council of Three Hammers. He managed to escape and bring back reinforcements, befriending Baine Bloodhoof in the meantime. He's been trained by some of the Alliance's best. Learning physical skills from his father, magic from Aunt Jaina, the light from Velen. He saved his father from an attack by the Twilight's Hammer right in Stormwind and together they fought them off. He's matched wits with Wrathion (Wrathuin OTP!). He stood up to Garrosh and foiled his plans to use the Divine Bell (and survived Garrosh crushing him with said bell). And in War Crimes he was right in the middle of the fighting in the climax of the book.

So come on, the kid's got chops.
    Thank you good sir, for not mindlessly hating Anduin like so many seem to do.