Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Then everyone should speak loud and clear then, at all times, so everyone can be overheard by everyone else?
    Not to forget everyone should always clearly enunciate all their throughts, THEY could be thinking about pickpocketing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I hate to repeat myself, but is the OP aware that in countries with an official language, it's still perfecty legal to speak another language at the grocery shop ?

Also, if you think that 3 people talking in Spanish in a grocery store are terrorists, you need to stop watching 24 pronto.
    No they could plan to attack us they could even be spying on us planin. To pickpocket our wallets. Not good get away from me and wife or I'll get in your face like an inch away.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Terrible comparison is terrible.
    Why? do you think deaf people are incapable of planning to pickpocket someone?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    No they could plan to attack us they could even be spying on us planin. To pickpocket our wallets. Not good get away from me and wife or I'll get in your face like an inch away.
    Ahhh, the paranoia is strong. Not everyone is out to get you, hun.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Okay, this has gone far enough.

I originally left this open because I wanted to make sure that someone had a voice, even if they were voicing an opinion that wasn't mainstream or "left" or "progressive" or whatever you want to call it. However, the last 4 pages or so have just been a big circle of "nah nah can't hear you" and increasing levels of ridiculousness that smack of trolling to me and not genuine beliefs or opinions that can be defended or argued in a constructive manner.

Closing.