Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Honestly I don't get this sort of problem. I mean, why are people sharing pictures with people that say hurtful things? And can't you just toss such people into social isolation away from the spaces you share these things?

The internet is a horrible place, and many people are undeserving of it. But why would anyone share a picture of themselves in a bikini where there are people that'll say "Fat! Kill yourself!"

It's a problem in real life of course, where you can't avoid such people, should they have the lack of empathy and manners to try such things. Honestly taking offense at other people's bodies is just about the dumbest thing you can waste your energies on.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being Fat isn't a positive.

Deleted
    I also wear deodorant and shower often
    The thing about deodorant is that it doesn't work. It doesn't stop you from stinking. It just masks the stink. If you simply wash yourself and use deodorant, or perfume for that matter, you'll still keep stinking and masking it with a chemical smell, and since you get used to your own stench, you won't even notice it. Other people will, though.

What you need to use is antiperspirant, which is completely different from deodorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What kind of beaches are you going to that sit right on top of people? Move your towel and beach umbrella somewhere else, lol.

I really only see an issue if you have to work with someone that has bad body oder or strong scent from perfume/cologne. That's when it becomes a problem and needs addressing. But at the beach? Come on...
    Im overly paranoid about being considerate I guess. I dont mind fat gross people in skimpy clothes as I find it funny but if I have to smell them its a different story. I would definently move my towel away from anything that stinks at the beach like dead seals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Nice smile, big breasts, stomach is decent.

I'd support her with my dick.
    Really? Wouldn't you prefer someone who's in shape instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why don't you talk to a professional about this seething hatred you have towards the obese? It's not healthy.

Post on social media instead of working out.

Not bad looking, would not say no. I think this fat acceptance thing is a bit ridiculous at time though. We shouldn't be fat shaming but we should be encouraging a healthy lifestyle.

First of all: That woman in the picture isn't really fat. She's probably a feminist size 0.
    Secondly I would (by default) never support anybody that attention whores on the internet.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2016-03-18 at 03:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Above all other things, I would prefer someone who doesn't judge others for their lifestyle and who is comfortable with their own body.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this fat shaming? You're not supporting them.
    I know I shouldn't bother, given the blatancy of your trolling, but not supporting or finding it unattractive has nothing to do with shaming as shaming requires a malicious and targeted action.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    First of all: That woman in the picture isn't really fat. She's probably a feminist size 0.
    This made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Above all other things, I would prefer someone who doesn't judge others for their lifestyle and who is comfortable with their own body.
    I think you should be sharing your rainbow-colored glasses.

Body positivity for being ugly is one thing, being fat is an entirely different story. It's objectively unhealthy, and there's nothing positive about it.

If you really have concern for overweight people, you don't go telling them they're perfectly fine the way they are, because they're not. At the same time, shaming them rarely accomplishes anything either. It's that fine line in the middle of constructive criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That's setting the bar really low. Shouldn't you believe in yourself and expect excellence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was honestly expecting the person to look something like this:

You're free to wear whatever you want to wear, just as I'm free to vomit in my mouth. 'MURICA!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's setting the bar really low. Shouldn't you believe in yourself and expect excellence.
    No, it is not setting bar low, it is realizing that there is no bar and that not everyone must live by your ideals.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I was honestly expecting the person to look something like this:

You're free to wear whatever you want to wear, just as I'm free to vomit in my mouth. 'MURICA!!
    The one on the left has a pretty face, she'd probably be very pretty if she lost some weight...or a lot of weight...either way I have a hard time caring what other people choose to look like. If they are happy with themselves and their bodies, more power to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    She's not THAT big, she's probably on the tall side of things.
    Really? By standards here she is pretty big. Not huge but still noticeably big.

Really? By standards here she is pretty big. Not huge but still noticeably big.
    I mean, if she's over 200 lbs I was expecting worse. She's probably tall, and she has some muscle tone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I don't mind anyone being alright with themselves, more power to them. Reveling in public in regards of unhealthy life-style however and expecting no criticism over it when having pushed oneself into spotlight is just silly.
    Pretty much thread. No matter how landwhales spin in. The fact is that certain pieces of clothes are there to empatize women's sexy figure. Ofcourse in order for that to work there has to be a sexy figure behind that piece of cloth to begin with. No matter how hard someone is going to preasure me, I will never be convinced that excess lard is sexy, sight worthy or worth paying attention to. It's just un-natural. We are not sea mammals, we dont need excess lard.