Looking forward to some Old GoDs - thread

Serisouly - So now we have a nice curve of neutral C'Thun buffs in the making all on top of some pretty solid body's.

2/3 for 2 mana(buffs C'thun immediately for +2/+2) 3/4 for 3 mana(buffs C'thun for +1/+1 at the end of your turn) and a 4/2 with divine shield for 4 mana(buffs C'thun immediately for +2/+2).

While a 4/2 for 4 is pretty weak stat wise, I think the divine shield more than makes up for it. Theres no telling what's in store for the rest of this expansion but I can already tell that those control decks which like to draw the game into fatigue will really like their C'thun and his followers.

We also still have three more old gods who haven't been released yet.

I just find this exciting and even though we've only seen a handful of cards and still have over 100 to go this set is going to bring some serious changes that hearthstone needs. The game is simply too bogged down by bad cards (cards are deemed bad only because there are obviously better cards for the same mana cost) and the advent of standard will be bring in a very refreshing meta simply because it pushes out those auto-include cards we see from GvG and Naxx.

Check out gamespot's article if you're interested in what has been released so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gamespot? Don't make me laugh.

The thread for discussing new cards is stickied at the top of this forum
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

As much as I don't wanna be that guy to be like "Closing your thread, here's mine", there's already enough threads discussing the new expansion, so I'll just drop the sticky here
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ist-Quick-Info!

And close this.