Lightbulb Mythic Blackhand Stack-and-nuke strategy

I was recently in a Blackhand PuG, where in phase 2 all ranged and healers stacked in one spot in a corner and a Demolisher was tanked between the boss and that stacking point. With all cooldowns saved for this point, the boss was nuked down, with almost no movement involved. It worked and was beautifully fool-proof.

Does anyone here know if this tactic is described anywhere? I would like to recreate this strategy, but I did not pay enough attention in the PuG to remember where to stack and which demolisher was optimal.

Thank you for any help.

Deleted
    There are no clever tactic involved.

Pop all CD/BL/RING during P2, tunnel the boss, GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouletos View Post

It's actually pop everything on the pull and skip P2 entirely. ~1 minute kills. Like this: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4tvQ9wK8BrkCgmj2#

This has been optimal for a very long time, even though some people refuse to believe it. I was called retarded by one such person once, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    It's actually pop everything on the pull and skip P2 entirely. ~1 minute kills. Like this: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4tvQ9wK8BrkCgmj2#

This has been optimal for a very long time, even though some people refuse to believe it. I was called retarded by one such person once, lmao.
    But unless you have an entire raid of 740's, you need to burst p2 instead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxq View Post
    That's true, your gear level will matter for if you can just skip most or all of P2 entirely. But anyone with decent HFC gear after upgrades doesn't have to worry about mechanics on BH at all. There's no real strategy needed, even for P2 you can just drag him to a spot and keep fire out of your little corner then nuke him down, using hero there if your ilvl isn't high enough.

this, there is no strategy it's just OMG CDS RING LUST 1121212121212 #skill. loot

pretty sure if the top guilds doing these 20 second iron reaver kills did some math, they could take 18 mages, lust all cds in p2 and the ring explosion actually kill him and you'd have no phase 3 at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this, there is no strategy it's just OMG CDS RING LUST 1121212121212 #skill. loot

pretty sure if the top guilds doing these 20 second iron reaver kills did some math, they could take 18 mages, lust all cds in p2 and the ring explosion actually kill him and you'd have no phase 3 at all.
    You could actually kill him before he breaks the first floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxq View Post
    740 seems like an exaggeration unless we are talking about a raid with say 5 warriors and shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post

If you were called retarded I assume you were in a pug, and most pugs don't have access to an average 742 ilvl raid of very high end players.

Either way, both strats are faceroll. Hero/Ring/Cooldowns at the start of phase 2 can be done in far less ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    If you were called retarded I assume you were in a pug, and most pugs don't have access to an average 742 ilvl raid of very high end players.

Either way, both strats are faceroll. Hero/Ring/Cooldowns at the start of phase 2 can be done in far less ilvl.
    739 ilvl is possible without even entering HFC on normal/hc/mythic.

this thread should be locked imo

Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    Just upgraded mythic dungeon gear? how long is that gonna take for all slots and would they be as good as someone with tier and class trink?

?
    I count 735 (of course without trinks/tier). What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    ?
    I count 735 (of course without trinks/tier). What do you mean?
    Legendary ring.
    That being said the guy he quoted said 742 ilvl of highly skilled players. This whole 739 ilvl comment is pretty irrelevant.

You can do all that in p1 and kill the boss with he ring as you are falling down. My guild's been doing that since ilvl upgrades.

ok
    if you're talking about having full 735 from mythic dungeons in every slot and a 795 ring... ok.

but you're still missing class trinkets and tier and someone who has to rely on mythic dungeons to get that ilvl is probably a lot worse than a high end raider at 743-745 ilvl

thanks