Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Experienced racial abuse today

Me and my friend are growing a beard for charity (my work department's idea) and today I woke up as usual, but obviously someone had a bad morning or something, because after I was walking to work, this skinny small British bloke starting his racial spew at me, he thought I was muslim.. I obviously was not offended since I am not a muslim and I a that type of person that just ignores these type of people, but let me tell you, the experience was sad. I kinda feel sorry now for the people who experience this kind of thing. I respect all faiths, as this is implemented in the UK Law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Islamophobia is real and is a serious issue. I'm sorry you had to go through this but please do file a police report. It's sad how these racists are destroying our society.

There's a beard race now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Were you physically touched or harmed?

Or did he only hurt your feelings with words?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post

From the post, he wasn't offended because he isn't Muslim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Life sucks, get a fucking helmet.
    --Dr. Denis Leary
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

So what was said that was racist? Thinking someone with a bushy beard is a muslim is not racist, if that's all that happened.

Aside from the prejudice about muslims, I would hope people know having a beard and brown skin doesn't mean you are a muslim.

Although, my brother grew his beard out and my mom told him (very seriously) to stop because he "looks like a muslim."

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Islamophobia is real and is a serious issue. I'm sorry you had to go through this but please do file a police report. It's sad how these liberals are destroying our society.
    Fixed that for ya.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    So what was said that was racist? Thinking someone with a bushy beard is a muslim is not racist, if that's all that happened.
    This thread will be locked if I state what he said exactly. I told you that the offender thought that I was muslim, thus he started the verbal abuse. He was in my face also, but didn't do anything.

Is OP prejudiced against small skinny british blokes? Why else include those details?

Please excuse me while I pull out my violin. I keep a special one that I acquired from an old gypsie woman. Hmm . . . . ah there it is!

*plays world's smallest violin*

Seriously dude, you did not receive any racial abuse today. Muslim is not a race and you are not even Muslim. Just take your licks, consider it a lesson learned and move on with your life.
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    You're a god sir.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    From the post, he wasn't offended because he isn't Muslim.
    Was he offended by racial abuse?

I respect people who can't be hurt by words. It's the physical interactions that we need to report to the police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where was this? Seems like you are the racist..small British bloke? What the fuck that means? Fuck off!

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post

He's offended on behalf of Muslims, and posting to seek attention via "virtue signaling".

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    You mean leftist and not liberals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Try walking the streets of Baltimore as a white guy lol.

Muslims are not a race. Islam is a religion, and currently Islamophobia is a completely rational fear for anyone in the world today... Even other Muslims at this point. The religion has been incredibly violent sense its beginning. Just need to put the violent ones down, and drive them back. Hope they finally learn for good this time. Vlad and Charles did, and they left those parts of the world be up until recently, when ISIS got ballsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Where was this? Seems like you are the racist..small British bloke? What the fuck that means? Fuck off!
    British and Muslim aren't races...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Try walking the streets of Baltimore as a white guy lol.
    Or Kansas City at this point, I experience way more racism at a school of 2,000 that was (35-40% black, with racism directed at whites) then I ever did in Rural Iowa, where the only racist kids where my brother, and a friend of mine who kept it so hush-hush and was able to be cordial with Blacks, that no one ever knew.