View Poll Results: Would you live in the world run by robots or turn Amish?

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • I'll live in the world run by robots!

78 86.67%
  • I will turn Amish!

12 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Worth the risk.
    Agreed. I'm all up for an automated world where the stresses of job/money are gone.

I'll take the robots and their technology and scientific improvements to science that come about with the help of electricity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I would suck as an Amish. And I know that the Robots have a MUCH higher chance to do a better job than most world leaders, so, Robots.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I dunno why i voted for Amish, I should have voted for robots...

Question whatever you take for granted.

Robots, the hard work the amish do isnt for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I guess my only big problem with robots is that...I think we'd end up like the humans in WALL-E, where we depend entirely on robots for everything and can't do things for ourselves anymore. Not having to deal with work-related stress or money would be very nice though. I'm honestly somewhere in the middle on this question.

However...

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    I'll take robot rule so long as I get a hot kinky robot dom chick.
    This is a very convincing argument for robots. A hot kinky robot dom chick would probably have me sold. I'm fairly sure that's something the Amish can't offer.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-03-21 at 01:38 PM.