Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What is your favorite thing to do on your time off?

Well other than being on MMO-Champion making your days better, I tend to be out and about on my bike at the national parks near by, or at the beach. I also play lots of games and read books

How about you guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anime, hentai and being a deviant

10+ Year Old Account
    Work more, really. I usually put in a lot of extra hours.

Hmmm, I usually hang out with my friends, and we end up doing a bunch of things. Mini golfing, going to the beach, bowling, etc. That's usually what I end up doing if it's vacation time or just a little bit of time off.

Deleted
    Programming, day and night. Whenever i feel priveleged enough, i'll slack off with Youtube/Gaming.

Don't have much time off but I play games, read, watch movies or series or do something with friends or family.

I guess I don't have any one particular favorite thing to do, but I have a few other ways I like to pass the time.

- Gaming, of course
    - Reading is always good
    - I play guitar (one acoustic and one electric) and keyboard. I'm not particularly great at either, but I enjoy playing them
    - Spend time with my dogs. There's a dog park a couple of miles up the road. I like to go there with them when weather and time permit it
    - I'm single and have no kids of my own, but I have a 2-year-old niece and 4-year-old nephew who are fun to play with when I get the opportunity
    - I get together with friends every Saturday evening for tabletop stuff like D&D or Pathfinder (when we can all make it)

Also, I have a vacant 1-acre lot I bought in a foreclosure auction. It's heavily wooded and overgrown. I am slowly trying to clean it up and clear it, so sometimes I go out there with tools like a chainsaw or weedeater and dick around for a while when the weather's nice.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-03-19 at 03:14 PM.

I get drunk and build 1:1 scale trebuchets. So far a long release rope has served me well, there's a lesson in that for us all.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I get drunk and build 1:1 scale trebuchets. So far a long release rope has served me well, there's a lesson in that for us all.
    This is the best answer in the thread so far.

And yes, we need pics.

Deleted
    In the time I actually don't work (and that's not a lot, depending on the week) I usually spend time on doing activities with my girlfriend.

At one point in my life I worked a job from 4pm-9pm monday-friday for $15/hour. Rent was $500 per month. Every day, I'd get up around 6 AM and head to Santa Monica and enjoy the beach scene. Did some swimming, ate at the local restaurants, walked the pier, checked out the video game center, rode a bicycle up and down the beach. I'd leave around Noon to 1 PM to go get ready for work. It didn't feel like I was really working. It felt like I lived at the beach. Counting weekends, I probably was spending more time at the beach than at work.

If I had a lot of money, I'd like to explore more beach scenes around the world.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You what? O.o

Pictures need to happen.

Well, it's mostly true what I said except I haven't actually built one yet. They have a gathering and contest in Plaino Texas.

http://planomagazine.com/5th-annual-slingfest/

Slingfest.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Try to pick up more work hours, wander the bluffs, marshes and forest except during winter, game or just sleep.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    When not gaming my 2nd biggest past time is reading youtube comments & pulling my hair out at the kinds of people who all share this planet.

Deleted
    What is "Time off"?
    How does that differ from normal time

Doing what I do best. Sit here do jack squat but play video games and watch X-Files reruns

15+ Year Old Account
    Masturbate with sand paper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Besides masturbating till it bleeds, walking around and going ice skating. Talking with my gf on the phone as also quite nice.
    i like admiring the local succubi and eating spicy food until it burns....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Doing what I do best. Sit here do jack squat but play video games and watch X-Files reruns
    That's my actual day so far. Also watch movies and a bit of football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Starcraft 2 or piano. Occasionally reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.