Poll: Are you pre-ordering the 50 Old Gods expansion packs for the promo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I want the card back, but I think I'm going to break my habit of preordering packs starting with this one. Since they announced there'd be two expansions and an adventure every year, I really don't want to spend $130~ a year on HS just for card backs. Especially when I've already got a bunch of cash earmarked for other games this year.

I'll have enough gold saved up by the time it comes out to buy plenty.

Deleted
    Nah, too expensive and there's a good deal of RNG involved in this, which I don't like.

Besides, I play arena 90% of the time so why bother. I only ever play constructed or tavern brawl to clear my daily quests.

I spent money on PvE adventures before, cos they are way cheaper, they give a set amount of cards as a reward (no gamble) and they also offer some fun solo content (albeit it's a bit one time thing)

I'd love to preorder and get that card back... but it breaks my policy of "only buy cards with gold"

Already missed that great TGT back. So unhappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

No way, I'll spend 20~ dollars on them if that. I have plenty of gold saved up, and even more dust.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

No. I near enough probably have enough gold for 50 packs and I don't really care for card backs much.

Don't see why not, get a cool exclusive card back and 50 packs for the price of 40. Spend more than that on random drinks/lunch and shit in a work week so buying that as a one off is well inside disposable entertainment income. Just like buying a new game except I'll get more play value out of it from HS than the shit they release as standalone games these days.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I'm a sucker for old gods so yes I preordered

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm are the only two games I've been playing for a long while. I'm happy to support the devs with real monies for providing me with all this addictive entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They really should just allow you to buy the cardback straight up for like 10$ or something, or make more package options, like 25 for 25$ + cardback.
    I agree, really wish we had more bundle options than just that.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

God no. F2P for life. I can't afford 50 bucks for some cards

I use to prepurchase since my goal was to collect all the cardbacks, but I failed one month and gave up.
    And this time I actually prepared and saved up.
    And I'm broke.

Probably, I didn't for TGT and I ended up buying about that many over the course of the expansion so I really should have.

No because I don't have the money, but damn that card back does look nice!
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

I know its all RNG but I was very salty after TGT.

I brought 50 packs, got pretty much nothing in terms of cards while friends how just brought packs with gold got a lot more worth out of there packs.
    I made myself a promise to no longer buy packs so yeah hopefully 4k gold and 2800 dust is a good enough starting point.

I did the day it was available. I'll probably end up getting a second batch of packs later too because I play a lot and it doesn't take long for me to get value out of it.

Yup, just so I can get a bunch of the cards right away to sate my collector soul.

Don't care much for the back though, so... Yeah... :P

No, will get the cards as I get them. Not going to spend a dime on HS anymore.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Sure am And I'll probably spend another 300 euro like I usually do.