No rope hack is back

I got screenshot evidence of the no rope hack being back.

I will outline the play log on the turn and you can see it doesnt make sense as well.

10/10 mana at start of his turn

Cast wild growth goes to 8/10 mana casts excess mana for 0 mana and starts quickly targeting my face and my minions over and over while his mana displays 6/10 mana ( which is impossible since he havnt casted anything beyond excess mana for zero mana) and this is happening when his constant try to set up for the 1 turn combo have failed over and over and over and he will die.

And you didn't post this SS?
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post it here. Send it to Blizzard if you think you legitimately have evidence of cheating.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

While Blizzard is the right person for the SS, they can't handle cheating in any of their games. WoW, Diablo, HS. How pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    While Blizzard is the right person for the SS, they can't handle cheating in any of their games. WoW, Diablo, HS. How pathetic.
    So they're just like any other company who manages games in the world, big whoop dude.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can only speak for WoW but you must have missed the giant banwaves which went over the game a few times recently... but sure, go ahead and spread your hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly. But forums aren't really a good place to report cheating, whether someone posts evidence or not. Better to not raise awareness of a new cheat and have people start digging to find out how to do it, imo.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Name one organization that has the manpower and resources to stop all cheating all the time. Until then, I will just assume you have no idea what you're talking about and just want to cherry pick incidents to validate your personal vendetta.

On topic: You should really report this to Blizzard because, while they do read some of these forums, reporting it directly to them will get you far more mileage.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you report a Hearthstone bug to Blizzard?