View Poll Results: Would you stay with them?

Voters
46. This poll is closed
  • Yes

6 13.04%
  • No

24 52.17%
  • Yes, but it would probably end up failing anyway.

3 6.52%
  • No, but we would still be friends.

13 28.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Considering that I am gay and openly and actively accepting of the transgender, if someone I was with long enough for them to be my spouse decided to change gender and I knew nothing about that beforehand, I would be deeply hurt and would in no way stay with them because it means that I never had their trust. I am also attracted to masculinity nearly exclusively so I cannot imagine being married with a man that I knew wanted to transition, so it would have to come as a surprise.
    Not only is it about trust breaking, but the whole relationship up until that point would be based on a lie, as in the spouse hiding their true identity all along.

My answer would be no, if I didn't know of it before meeting the person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    If you're not married, then they are not your spouse. So in the context of this question, saying they are your husband/wife while not being married is wrong.

Now to answer the question, No. I don't like men. Even if they are not natural men, I don't want to date one and would no longer feel no attraction to them since they now resemble a male. Wouldn't even like a man who changed into a woman. Because again, not into men.
    So you accept a female to male transsexual as being male, but don't accept a male to female transsexual as being a female?

If my wife wanted to change genders, we'd have to have a serious talk. I couldn't stay with her as a sexual partner. Now she is my best friend, and I would hope even after the change he would continue to be my best friend, but he'd have to understand I'm gonna sleep with other women. What can I say, I'm shallow, I like the way breasts bounce ( big, small, it don't matter) during sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    So you accept a female to male transsexual as being male, but don't accept a male to female transsexual as being a female?
    This double standard is what's always seemed hilarious to me in most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I know this thread will go 50 pages beacuse JustMMO-CThings but come on guys, is this even a realistic question? Could this ever happen- has this ever happened in the history of everything? This is a rhetoric on the level of "If you woke up one day as Batman would you fight criminals?" realistic.

Deleted
    Boys always make the cutest girls-

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I am gay and normally not into men - that said: If I love someone enough to be with and even marry them, things like that wouldn't matter to me. Of course I would.
    The thing is, in this scenario you loved the person who you thought they were, but weren't since they hid their identity from you all along. Wouldn't it matter to you if your whole relationship was based on a lie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

No, I am attracted to men, I don't want to be with a woman.

Deleted
    I'm afraid we don't permit threads relating to "Sexuality, Gender, Gender identity" so I'm closing this.
    You can read a copy of the off topic rules (updated recently) here - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...16-PLEASE-READ