Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I call it a front spoiler.

Air dam. Very, very, very, very, very slightly increases MPG

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time finding part diagrams for a Ford Fiesta. It's like the car never existed, at least not for 2009. Anyway, it's called an Front Bumper Valance. Part # is 8A61-17B769-A. The bold part really matters. Here's a Ebay listing of it. Alibaba listings of that part.

I just learned something and that's to never buy a Ford Fiesta. Can barely find any car parts for the stupid thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I might be wrong. It might also be called a stone deflector. The part number is 17808, but the problem is that's the part # also for the rear deflector. I'm pretty sure they don't look the same. Might be also because you're from Australia and the part numbers I find might be for America. So 17808 could be correct. I found this info here. You can try asking people there since they're all about Fiesta's. Y U Do Dis Ford?

1 W710763 Front stone deflector extension bolts (4 required)
    2 16184/ 16185 Front stone deflector extension (RH/LH)
    3 W704277 Front stone deflector extension nut (2 required)
    4 W712196 Front stone deflector-to-lower radiator air deflector pin-type retainer (6 required)
    5 17808 Front stone deflector
    6 W712196 Front stone deflector-to-lower radiator air deflector pin-type retainer
    7 W500214 Lower radiator air deflector bolt (5 required)
    8 8327 Lower radiator air deflector
    9 — Front fender splash shield retainer (2 required and serviced as part of the front fender splash shield)
    10 W701054 Front fender splash shield pin-type retainer (2 required)

Last edited by Vash The Stampede; 2016-03-21 at 04:51 AM.

That's the rear fusion gasket right?

That looks like a piece I would not spend money to replace.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    It's called "lower valance", either front or back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I have a hard time finding part diagrams for a Ford Fiesta. It's like the car never existed, at least not for 2009. Anyway, it's called an Front Bumper Valance. Part # is 8A61-17B769-A. The bold part really matters. Here's a Ebay listing of it. Alibaba listings of that part.

I just learned something and that's to never buy a Ford Fiesta. Can barely find any car parts for the stupid thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I might be wrong. It might also be called a stone deflector. The part number is 17808, but the problem is that's the part # also for the rear deflector. I'm pretty sure they don't look the same. Might be also because you're from Australia and the part numbers I find might be for America. So 17808 could be correct. I found this info here. You can try asking people there since they're all about Fiesta's. Y U Do Dis Ford?

1 W710763 Front stone deflector extension bolts (4 required)
    2 16184/ 16185 Front stone deflector extension (RH/LH)
    3 W704277 Front stone deflector extension nut (2 required)
    4 W712196 Front stone deflector-to-lower radiator air deflector pin-type retainer (6 required)
    5 17808 Front stone deflector
    6 W712196 Front stone deflector-to-lower radiator air deflector pin-type retainer
    7 W500214 Lower radiator air deflector bolt (5 required)
    8 8327 Lower radiator air deflector
    9 — Front fender splash shield retainer (2 required and serviced as part of the front fender splash shield)
    10 W701054 Front fender splash shield pin-type retainer (2 required)

Thanks buddy. Cool points for you.