Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    LOL!
    What is the other side that defends apartheid and occupation? That justifies stealing Palestinians land, water and not allowing them to fish or farm in their lands.

Oh please do tell.
    You love that word Apartheid, please explain for me how this applies to the situation... I'm really curious.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Anyone who supports Israel must be Jewish, right? Typical Stormfronter reasoning.
    No.. I litteraly know that many of the people who post in "Israel something something palestine/are bad" threads are jewish. I have it from themself I made a serview not too long ago about the jewish education system and i still remember their avatars from the numerous chats we have had about this subject So no, not just a typical stormfronter thing

Edit: Also, i am pretty much on hubcaps train I think what the Israely have done is a bad guy thing, but its pretty much over. It is something that is already on its way to be something that happend in the past
    Last edited by Flurryfang; 2016-03-21 at 04:25 PM.