Non-WoW related, Class suggestions

So I am trying to develop and MMO for a class, and am developing my magic class. I want it to be a Mage with kind of dark abilities, associated with the moon (My healers abilities are associated with the sun).

Any suggestions for naming it? Lunomancer, Twilight Caster, Shadow Mage, etc... are all things I've been tossing around.

And of course just listing a class that you would love to see in a game, I'd like to expand past my basic tank, melee dps, mage, heals eventually.

Thanks!

Void mage.
    The void / space, is a dark magic - and it's a decent alternative to the pretty classic and wow themed shadow mage / twilight stuff.

It also happens to be a magic that you can find in the books "the sovereign stone trilogy" - which i recommend reading to get some ideas for the class. (aside being a great set of books to read)

Rather than your typical Solar/Lunar name, instead try using Corona and Umbra.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Void mage.
    The void / space, is a dark magic - and it's a decent alternative to the pretty classic and wow themed shadow mage / twilight stuff.

It also happens to be a magic that you can find in the books "the sovereign stone trilogy" - which i recommend reading to get some ideas for the class. (aside being a great set of books to read)
    Personally I'd use void magic as a term for calling things from beyond the world, whether you mean alien horrors or other extraplanar beings. See themes of the Cthulhu Mythos and inspired works like D&D's Pseudonatural creatures, the Alienist and the Star Pact Warlock.

I like Shadow Mage. Maybe Night Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't mind taking from pre-existing lore you could have something like Worshippers of Hati, a wolf/warg who's a child of Fenrir and chases & ultimately consumes the moon. Would allow you to add a wolf element to the abilities and wolves make everything sexier.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.