Deleted

LFR breeds bad players

we all know what LFR is so i wont go into that but when people have geared up in LFR they feel there entitled to do normal raids and you see alot of em in pugs and they cause raids to wipe endlessly, if they want gear blizzard should up the chance for warforged and increase the item level a bit in heroics, i wish they would just remove LFR if they wanna see the cinematic for a certain raid you can jsut go on youtube and do it, leave raiding to the people who wanna progress from normal to mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now, I was cruising by and this breath of fresh air caught my eye.

Never saw this one before.

Most of the "bad" players in LFR are those that tend to think they are forced to be in there, ie normal+ raiders. Those who actually use LFR the way it is meant to be, do actually try. (granted, there are always exceptions)

i saw bad players before lfr and much of the bad players in lfr are raiders (normal, heroic, etc) who doesnt care.

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    Most of the "bad" players in LFR are those that tend to think they are forced to be in there, ie normal+ raiders. Those who actually use LFR the way it is meant to be, do actually try. (granted, there are always exceptions)
    I think the whole LFR discussion is pretty damn pointless but I think you're WAY off base here. People in LFR with no gems, no enchants, no concept of positioning, no idea how to adapt all while doing DPS that was considered good during T11 are not the normal+ raiding crowd. These people have absolutely no concept of how the game works, it's not just people being lazy.
    These players have always existed, LFR just brought more of them to the forefront. People being bad at video games is not a new thing and I don't understand how people can stll be shocked by this/reason it away saying it's just the people who aren't trying.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 this post an 8.8/8.8. I know the mods will be ir8.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    I think the whole LFR discussion is pretty damn pointless but I think you're WAY off base here. People in LFR with no gems, no enchants, no concept of positioning, no idea how to adapt all while doing DPS that was considered good during T11 are not the normal+ raiding crowd. These people have absolutely no concept of how the game works, it's not just people being lazy.
    These players have always existed, LFR just brought more of them to the forefront. People being bad at video games is not a new thing and I don't understand how people can stll be shocked by this/reason it away saying it's just the people who aren't trying.
    But most are still trying, it's just that our current community doesn't really help out others much.

Deleted
    I don't believe LFR makes players bad, you just see more of them because that is where most of the not so skilled players go to play. if you didn't go to LFR you wouldn't be with players who are not as skill because you would be putting yourself in an environment where the players are required to play better. I don't use LFR and as a result I've never experienced a group with the kind of players described in these QQ posts.

Yes, we know. Before LFR all was skill and light, a true golden age. Players were as gods!

Then LFR came, and the dark times began. Its malign influence spread stupidity across the servers. Skill drained away from almost everyone (except the lucky few, like the OP).

But now your observation, OP, will save the gaming world from this endless nightmare! Truly, you are the hero we need.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Nah, a lot of the people I saw that didn't bother with gems/enchants/etc and just autoattacked or didn't pay much attention were alts of raiders that didn't even want to be there but felt compelled to because they were shackled to abusive raiding guilds that "forced" them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a very original topic, nor is this going anywhere constructive.