Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaierr View Post
    Hurray! We need simulations!!
    Wonder how that will compare to SR and INC, if you got the new ring that gives you the passive talent SoTF that should make INC the go to talent over SR.

Equip: Gain the Soul of the Forest talent.
    The new legendary ring.
    Woop woop!

I am a menace to my own destiny.

i have mained a feral druid since TBC and this is the best feral has ever felt lore wise and gameplay wise.

no changes are needed we have a place at all difficulties in all parts of the game.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    i have mained a feral druid since TBC and this is the best feral has ever felt lore wise and gameplay wise.

no changes are needed we have a place at all difficulties in all parts of the game.
    Lol you're deluded if you think Feral is better now than it was in lets say WoD. Savage Roar is a joke now, its a hassle to work with and just annoying. All other similar buffs have been removed years ago from other classes yet this shitstain has persisted for so long.

Feral just has a higher player skill cap than other classes and specs in order to maintain "good" DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you on the game play. We only needed the buffs we got to be competitive.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 94th % best avg performance on warcraft logs and still get removed b/c I am "Feral" *rolls eyes*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Lol you're deluded if you think Feral is better now than it was in lets say WoD. Savage Roar is a joke now, its a hassle to work with and just annoying. All other similar buffs have been removed years ago from other classes yet this shitstain has persisted for so long.
    Savage roar is really is to work around so no idea what you mean.