Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Well, let's put it this way. Brutal Slash is only like ~3% behind on ST so pretty much any fight with add spawns is significantly better. Mistress and M Harjatan are so juicy now.

I am not however currently testing PTR but regardless we have good builds for pretty much any situation.
    Thanks for the reply. I decided to go Feral regardless. Still going to stay Balance at DI and Harja to help the guild until we can faceroll them, but other than that, I'm glad I switched, much more entertaining.
    KJ HC 1% left, tanks dead, half raid dead. Boss targets hunter.

Whole raid screaming "TURTLE!! TURTLE!!"
    [email protected] in a casual russian accent "Don't worry, don't worry, Nekita is here"

Small silence and whole raid laughs so hard )

Netherlight Crucible - which combo is best for Feral?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    Netherlight Crucible - which combo is best for Feral?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

Relic traits with various talent choices.

I've been simming quite a few different fights, patchwerk, 2 bosses light movement, beastlord (you fight big adds and small adds, somewhat like Kil'jaeden) and everytime incarnation pulls ahead, by 10-50k dps. Incarnation appears to be really good everytime you have those ~30 seconds windows where you can full out burst. However I imagine having to move away from boss during inca for even 5 seconds would make jagged wounds pull ahead. Stuff like getting targeted by Goroth meteor which you have to get behind pillars for.
    That would make jagged wounds more reliable but with less potential. On the other hand being forced to sacrifice some of your incarnation time would suck real bad, too.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    I've been simming quite a few different fights, patchwerk, 2 bosses light movement, beastlord (you fight big adds and small adds, somewhat like Kil'jaeden) and everytime incarnation pulls ahead, by 10-50k dps. Incarnation appears to be really good everytime you have those ~30 seconds windows where you can full out burst. However I imagine having to move away from boss during inca for even 5 seconds would make jagged wounds pull ahead. Stuff like getting targeted by Goroth meteor which you have to get behind pillars for.
    That would make jagged wounds more reliable but with less potential. On the other hand being forced to sacrifice some of your incarnation time would suck real bad, too.

Thoughts?
    I've never been targeted by Shattering Star as a melee, on any difficulty. I imagine if you get hit by it let's say in a progress run, you can afford to lose that Inc, maybe raid wipes or you kill it, either way, it's a very low chance, rather play Inc if 9/10 times it will give max dps.
    KJ HC 1% left, tanks dead, half raid dead. Boss targets hunter.

Whole raid screaming "TURTLE!! TURTLE!!"
    [email protected] in a casual russian accent "Don't worry, don't worry, Nekita is here"

Small silence and whole raid laughs so hard )

Quote Originally Posted by Nivram View Post
    I thought I was going mad... with the energy increase legendary ring and the primal instinct legendary gloves, my alt feral damage is over 40% shred and way above the bleed damage. This is with 4pc t20 too.

On my main druid, who has no feral legendaries, shred is still my top damage but to by that much.

The good news is, I am replacing bleed relics with whatever else I get, I don't think they're that important anymore.

Don't like the play style, but it is better than trying to align 3 buffs with fight mechanics to refresh bleeds. Why can't we get something in the middle
    I mean, that's not really how it works. What you think quite frankly doesn't matter, what does matter is what's best, and that's still Rip/Rake(except, I believe, specifically BrS builds where Swipe is also up there, but it has roughly 0 value for any other build)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Well, let's put it this way. Brutal Slash is only like ~3% behind on ST so pretty much any fight with add spawns is significantly better. Mistress and M Harjatan are so juicy now.

I am not however currently testing PTR but regardless we have good builds for pretty much any situation.
    Be really careful on Mistress(mythic) with BrS, because chances are there'll be other clowns padding their asses off as well, which is just going to cause unnecessary wipes.

Hi Everyone, I am fairly new to Feral, just wanted to see if anyone on here can give me some pointers on rotation and talent build. Currently ST for me is roughly 600-650 sustained, but I feel like I should be doing much more. I am trying to figure out what I am messing up so I can try to improve. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMonkey View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am fairly new to Feral, just wanted to see if anyone on here can give me some pointers on rotation and talent build. Currently ST for me is roughly 600-650 sustained, but I feel like I should be doing much more. I am trying to figure out what I am messing up so I can try to improve. Any pointers would be appreciated.
    I'm no expert myself, but if you could say what talent build you're using I feel like that would be a good start. And stats also.

Currently I am using Incarnation along with SotF (from Soul of the Arcdruid) /BS / BT for Talents
    AG is at 38k
    Crit 27%
    Hast 29%
    Mast 58%
    This has been the gear I have received as I just hit 110 about 3 weeks ago on this toon.

The best tip available is to familiarize yourself with using the Feral Discord channel and checking out the pinned resources. Xanzara has a great guide on his website and Guiltyas is maintaining a guide as well on Wowhead.

You'll also want to get a handle on using simulation via simulationcraft. Raidbots.com is a great place to start, just make sure to download the SimulationCraft addon so you can easily import your character. Just...don't go too overboard. Remember that ST patchwerk sims are not always going to give you the answer you are looking for.

As for general tips, I'm sure the guides will cover everything you need to know but when using BrS do your best to spend the charges wisely. Try not to cap at 3 charges but you don't necessarily want to just spam it on CD either. You'll start to get a feel for when to use it as you get used to each encounter.
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2017-09-14 at 03:02 AM. Reason: fixed link
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

"Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

Thank you for the information and advice.