Page 64 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiltyas View Post
    oh my god your retarded fucking ass is here as well. We know full well that fangs of the first father wasn't implemented until 7.1.5, because we actually talk to the person who implements it jesus christ. As to your numbers, please provide them, because over the litterally dozen's of profiles we've looked at it has been at most around a 1% change.
    Since some of the evidence being passed around that feral is fine is the statement that our sims went up significantly, I'd argue it's not well known.

... but fine, whatever. I'll shut up.

I never said that my sim went up only what it was.
    Feral Meme machine

Quote Originally Posted by lotj View Post
    Since some of the evidence being passed around that feral is fine is the statement that our sims went up significantly, I'd argue it's not well known.

Sims are really only relevant before there is real data.

Well, 8% buff is something. Probably won't close gap with assassination/ret/outlaw (with bracers) or arms, but at least feral will still sit in top 7 ST DPS specs. Still think feral should be king supreme of ST DPS given their deficiencies and mechanical difficulty. But whatever.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Well, 8% buff is something. Probably won't close gap with assassination/ret/outlaw (with bracers) or arms, but at least feral will still sit in top 7 ST DPS specs. Still think feral should be king supreme of ST DPS given their deficiencies and mechanical difficulty. But whatever.
    SR is still a shitty talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    SR is still a shitty talent.
    Druid talents in general are shitty since several rows are made of pruned baseline abilities core to the specs that they made competing talents, including that joke affinity tier which removed your baseline form competence from WoD and made you pay a talent for it with a passive slapped on.

Blizzard has confounded the Feral with the Assa Rogue when comparing their single target damage.
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-01-22 at 12:48 AM.

What's the latest regarding artifact traits, considering the incoming +8% buff?

Is it still rake unless the rip equivalent is 10 ilevels higher?

Any insight on the projected rip trait nerf in 7.2 and what this will do in conjunction with the additional traits to shred and bite to spell priority and builds?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    Any insight on the projected rip trait nerf in 7.2 and what this will do in conjunction with the additional traits to shred and bite to spell priority and builds?
    its just additional traits with the nerf thats already in place.
    Feral Meme machine

right, forgot that the tooltip needs to be changed for 7.2, thank you

but what about the new traits? how much damage will feral aoe likely gain from the increased thrash damage and the 2/4 pc tier boni, especially with artifacts like luffa or elize's?
    i assume they are gunning for some sort of interaction between those to increase ferals aoe potential, though i don't know enough about feral to be able to gauge how much damage thrash does.

then there is the increased trait for predator energy gain and increased base crit chance for shred, would this make predator a stronger choice for st over bloodscent?

i'd love to get into feral, since i can't stand balance, but the extreme discrepancy between st and aoe talents feels like a incredible nuisance, especially when they are working to alleviate those problems from other specs like shadow and warlock specs.

thank you for your time

Deleted
    Guys, am I right in assuming that our three relic slots should ideally be filled with [Tear The Flesh]? The increased damage to rake?

Quote Originally Posted by -Atalanta- View Post
    Guys, am I right in assuming that our three relic slots should ideally be filled with [Tear The Flesh]? The increased damage to rake?
    Yeah rake relics are now better than rip relics of the same ilevel (and within 5 or 10 ilevels I believe)

Hey guys,
    Can you help a friend of mine to fix his DPS? He is a feral druid and new to the game. I don't understand a thing about druids so I can't help him, counting on you.
    here is the log of a fight with him.

https://www warcraftlogs com/reports/abF9z846VDhCWXJR#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=13

Quote Originally Posted by GokuGohan2 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Can you help a friend of mine to fix his DPS? He is a feral druid and new to the game. I don't understand a thing about druids so I can't help him, counting on you.
    here is the log of a fight with him.
    Uh, the biggest thing I can see if the atrocious uptimes. Rake/Rip/Savage Roar need to be much higher. Bloodtalons buff is not utilized properly either. Half the rips were applied with it and barely any rakes.

How much am I hurting my DPS, by clipping my rip to referesh it with TF?

What I do using the Predator talent, is
    >TF on 5cp, apply rip.
    >dps
    >when TF has 1-0.5 secs remaining, I refresh a 5cp Rip.
    This usually means I refresh rip at 10-11 seconds duration left.

This means every rip I apply is buffed by TF, but every other rip i clip by about 4-5 seconds before pandemic refresh windows. Thoughts?
    Last edited by neiljwd; 2017-01-28 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    How much am I hurting my DPS, by clipping my rip to referesh it with TF?

What I do using the Predator talent, is
    >TF on 5cp, apply rip.
    >dps
    >when TF has 1-0.5 secs remaining, I refresh a 5cp Rip.
    This usually means I refresh rip at 10-11 seconds duration left.

This means every rip I apply is buffed by TF, but every other rip i clip by about 4-5 seconds. Thoughts?
    If it's the last 4-5 seconds then it should be fine, that is within the pandemic window. Shouldn't be using predator much though outside of Skorpion boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    If it's the last 4-5 seconds then it should be fine, that is within the pandemic window. Shouldn't be using predator much

No I meant 4-5 seconds before pandemic timers/normal refresh window.

I like Predator, hence me trying to see if this is a beneficial use of it. I find I get a lot of use out of it on all fights WHEN my raid needs it, as we're pretty DPS light, having some extra 'punch' on adds is more beneficial than overall higher personal DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by lotj View Post

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...unt&dataset=99

21st place and 150k behind #1, and that is after buffs. I'd say your assessment is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...unt&dataset=99

21st place and 150k behind #1, and that is after buffs. I'd say your assessment is spot on.
    And I'd say your sample size is too small and is poisoned by the existence of private logs.

For example, feral is missing from Tich, which is a good fight for us, and would bring up this stupid aggregated DPS chart. Then there is botanist, where the only public Feral parse is an extremely weak performance compared to where Feral should be.

And finally, Aluriel, a Fight where my private log is significantly ahead of the current top Public log.

Think about the info you post and how reliable it is, because week 1 mythic parses with very few public logs where specs are missing entirely from some bosses does nothing to prove a point.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character