A different perspective about the "Violence at Trump rallies"

Thread after thread is made about how horrible the people are at Trump rallies. It's claimed they are hate filled racists, bigots, sexiest, xenophobic white hillbillies who are looking for a fight and are there just to get their dose of hate spewed by the hate monger himself, Trump. But I offer a different perspective from a neutral party and his experience when he attended a rally in Tucson, AZ.

Who really is to blame for violence at these gatherings? The people who show up with the intent on listening to the speaker? The protesters who claim no responsibility over their own actions? Maybe word should get out to people to start behaving like reasonable adults. And a message should be sent from the left to tug the chain back a bit on the protesters.
    And though the thinly veiled anti-trump threads are numerous, this one isn't so I do hope it doesn't get closed. As they usually are.

Anti-Trumplings have literally nothing in the minds about this election other than this: RACIST RACIST WAHH WAHHH WAHHHH.

That's literally everything they have, they bring nothing else to the table.

They'll completely overlook what this mans saying.

Just watch.

Nothing this man says will be disused.

I listened to the whole 10 minutes, they wont make it past 10 seconds before their busy little fingers get to QQ'ing WAHHHH RACIST WAHHHHH.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no need for multiple threads of this topic to continue simultaneously.

Closed