Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Honestly, if someone ropes me on the first turn, I will always rope them back. However Ive had a few occasions were during my turn after they roped, they emote 'sorry', in which I emote back 'thankyou' and continue my turn as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrik View Post
    Honestly, if someone ropes me on the first turn, I will always rope them back. However Ive had a few occasions were during my turn after they roped, they emote 'sorry', in which I emote back 'thankyou' and continue my turn as normal.
    Me too, however I've kind of gotten away from roping people back. It just gives them more time to figure out a play.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I play during downtimes at work but sometimes something will come up that will cause me to delay my turn and rope on turn 1. That's the only time I'll ever rope turn 1. I never rope intentionally, that's just dumb. You're wasting everyone's time.

In all honesty roping in this game is so avoidable. I watch streamers play and the vast majority of the time its an obvious play that takes them forever to think out. Hearthstone is not overly complicated, although every once in a while there is a complex play to be made that might cause you to rope.
    Even though I'm on the side of roping on purpose is stupid in your situation your the one wasting people's time playing when you know there is a high probability that you will have to step away.

Reason "anti ropers" exist is partially due to people like you.