Poll: ?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Liberals are going to hate Donald Trump regardless of what he says. You all will claim he's racist, yet he has never said anything racist. Donald Trump will be much more of a leader then this dumbo will ever be:

Deleted
    well i guess we will see soon because I think he could win this time. You can say a lot of things about Donald Trump but he has made a fortune bigger than most of the people in the world so he isn't as dumb as he looks.

Destroy ALL of them? Like there's some list somewhere with a finite number of terrorists that we can just whittle down?

No, there's no plan besides the plan we're taking now. I don't accept more soldiers on the ground personally.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by negawonka View Post
    This is why I do not trust politifact on anything anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if they rated this "pants on fire", even though just through the merit of having the ability to (albeit it unconstitutionally) nuke the entire region into sheets of glass he can do it. Totally an unbiased fact checking site though . . .
    Yeah sorry he can't because UN (and if it really came down to it even the US population) wouldn't let him. It's not like he (or even the president backed by house/senate) could decide it (alone).

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    What a fucking great plan, just like President John Wayne would have done!

Don't change the subject, this is about Trump and Trump alone.
    Ok we can talk about how trump can end isis if he chooses to as president and I will leave your traitorous candidate alone to talk about how bad trump is ;3

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Liberals are going to hate Donald Trump regardless of what he says. You all will claim he's racist, yet he has never said anything racist. Donald Trump will be much more of a leader then this dumbo will ever be:

Don't be mad because we didn't teach you the secret handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It is easy to take a shot at trumps plan but what are hiliary's plans outside of hoping to not be charged for treason?
    You could try googling it and not derailing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Don't be mad because we didn't teach you the secret handshake.
    We have a secret handshake? don't nobody tell me nuffin.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Ok we can talk about how trump can end isis if he chooses to as president and I will leave your traitorous candidate alone to talk about how bad trump is ;3
    Trump never has plans, he just says he's going to do something and expects things to happen.

It's kindof amazing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    You could try googling it and not derailing.
    Googling what her traitorous actions? Or what powers the president has?

Both kind of support my point love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trump never has plans, he just says he's going to do something and expects things to happen.

It's kindof amazing really.
    Sure a man without plans has managed to bring both parties to their knees..

I always wondered what it would be like to carry a child like naivety into adult life.

Googling what her traitorous actions? Or what powers the president has?

Both kind of support my point love.
    No, what her plan to deal with Isis is... It actually sounds reasonable.

Do I think Trump will do a better job fighting ISIS then our current president? Absolutely.

Our current President can't even say Radical Islamic Terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    No, what her plan to deal with Isis is... It actually sounds reasonable.
    Can it be carried out from a jail cell? If not it needs reworking,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Invading Iraq with bullshit claims about weapons of mass destruction (which were proven wrong before the invasion began)? Check
    Pulling out while Iraq is in a very fragile state and allow the rise of organizations like ISIS? Check
    Voting for Trump (who will most likely do even more damage than Bush Jr.)? Check

America - biggest contributor to terror in recent history.
    yep let's pretend that the u.s. is one big monolithic entity.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Yes he has a plan, its going to be huge, look, he deals with plans every day. He will make the greatest plan you have ever seen, he loves plans. Like he said, its going to be HUGE.
    Ya know, there is a reason why Trump is billionaire with a global company and is on the cusp of becoming the next POTUS - and YOU are nothing more than some average Joe that types his opinions on some inconsequential video game forum.

Wait, isn't Trump's whole campaign based on pulling the military out of international affairs and sticking to the US' internal issues?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Could he theoretically take out IS? and maybe a bigger part of terrorism in the process?
    Yes.

Could he do it without forever damaging our way of life and without setting dangerous precedents in the process and thus setting the stage for something even worse that future generations will have to deal with?
    No.
    ^ This.

Also, ISIS is just a symptom - until we address the causes of groups like ISIS - they will endlessly spring up. People in the middle east feel marginalized from power. They feel (correctly) that their dictators rule their countries without an interest in them, but exerting their will over them. The dictatorships of today must end before these people's concerns may be addressed. Yet, democracy is not necessarily the answer - we know this both by asking them - and by our attempts to impose it upon the unwilling.

The problems run deeper than that. At the end of the First World War we tore up the defeated Ottoman Empire, and to ensure they could not regain their super-power status - we drew new lines into their territory to intentionally cage opposing groups together. Like sticking Austin in the middle of Texas. In each case, one side ruled tyrannically over the others - who had no political representation - or even a path to representation. Imagine if 70% of the US voted Democrat, and 30% were die-hard Right Wingers: they would never win any office. To say they would be upset, is an understatement.

We did that, systematically and for good reason (at the time), but we're now seeing the consequences spread beyond the Middle East, which has endured those consequences for 100 years now: without our recognition of the problem.

This is why I'm a proponent of breaking up many of the conflicted middle eastern countries into smaller countries, that better reflect their ethnic, cultural, and most often religious differences. Let them all rule over themselves. Let Northern Afghanistan be it's own thing from Southern Afghanistan. Let Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria break away from the city-dwelling elite (Southern Iraq, Western Syria) - and be an ISIS shit-hole state: that's all they really want. Let the Kurds govern themselves without their territory being ruled by 4 different regimes: none of them Kurdish.

This is how you end the eternal violence in the region - they can each be their own little tyrannies if they want. ISIS can be a failed state - without them being able to point to Assad, or Russia, or the US and say "they are why our state as failed".

Then - when we stop trying to make the middle east work, after we expressly designed it to not-work. We can do what we really should be doing in terms of foreign policy. Addressing the problem countries directly - not via lethal force against their proxies - but in real and meaningful terms. We're told that Al Qaeda and ISIS are the threats - but both are just symptoms of Saudi Arabian foreign policy: of exporting extremism, and financially incentivizing the undermining of rival nations in the region.

Bombing ISIS into oblivion will not end Islamic terrorism. Just as shooting Al Qaeda did not. Ending the imperial ambition of Saudi Arabia to rule the Middle East (either directly, or through proxies) might.

I'm picking on the Saudis, because they're real instigators - but they aren't alone. Erdogan in Turkey supports ISIS because he wants a chunk of Syria, and wants the Kurds to be put under heel - but doesn't want their blood on his boots. Iran feels they have a strategic interest in having a Shia ally (Syria): they don't want ISIS (Sunni) or Saudi (Sunni) destroying their last Shia ally. Russia and America are both their to wave their dicks at one another - but none of this solves real geopolitical problems. It all goes back to the Treaty of Sevres - to the end of the Ottoman empire.

So anyone can say they'll make the sand glow in Raqqah - and anyone as stupid as Donald Trump can honestly believe that will make things better - but it takes intelligence to recognize that the solution to violence isn't more violence: that is an endless cycle.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Yes he has a plan, its going to be huge, look, he deals with plans every day. He will make the greatest plan you have ever seen, he loves plans. Like he said, its going to be HUGE.
    Oh, shit, my bad, Clearly its well thought out if its going to be UUGE!!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Can it be carried out from a jail cell? If not it needs reworking,
    If she even goes to jail.

"It is easy to take a shot at trumps plan but what are hiliary's plans outside of hoping to not be charged for treason?"

You, should google her plans instead of sucking on Trump's nut sack, its getting fucking sad.

Sure a man without plans has managed to bring both parties to their knees..

I always wondered what it would be like to carry a child like naivety into adult life.
    Pretty sure you need to add "with laughter" in regards to that first sentence.

Don't give Trump too much credit, the discontent with this generation has been brewing for some time. Hence Sanders' anti-establishment popularity as well.

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post

and you neo-conservatives want your theocracy and wiling to see the world burn to do it.

Others can play that game to, or can you actual put substance and facts with your hate of the sitting president?