Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I love the name Alexandra, so I'm ok with it! And a diamond is a diamond, plus it's the thought that counts, right? right?
    If you want diamonds worth $20-25, you're talking about one single tiny, tiny diamond. That's how much they retail for, anyway, when we replace them in people's rings. Larger diamonds cost a lot more.

Alexandrite looks like this:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    in that case, color me more impressed. while the shank of the ring is... rustic, you did a pretty nice cutting job there with the glass, I genuinely mistook it for faceted semiprecious stone.
    Yeah I thought it was a tourmaline.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    If you want diamonds worth $20-25, you're talking about one single tiny, tiny diamond. That's how much they retail for, anyway, when we replace them in people's rings. Larger diamonds cost a lot more.

Alexandrite looks like this:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I thought it was a tourmaline.
    you forgot to mention that color of Alexandrite changes depending on whether its under natural or halogen light :P its really cool, and very expensive when high quality

didn't look like toumaline to me. I mean it does come in this color too, just something about the texture looked like quartz to me. well.. given that glass is chemically quartz.. I wasn't too far off :P