Deleted

Trinket Question

So ive recently decided to reroll to my warrior alt as im having loads of fun on it. After gearing it up a bit ive come to a problem.
    Altho ive been lucky with drops (got 4set after 2weeks of pugging and some other goodies). I have yet to see a trinket drop, luckely i got Empty Drinking horn (normal) with the TW event.
    But now the problem with the second trinket, ive been using Infallible Tracking Charm for lack of anything better.
    I know any other normal or higher trinket would be an upgrade, but is Chipped soul prison from Kazzak one?
    Sadly i cannot post links yet.

If it matters, im currently fury with 4set.
    Any insight in this would be very appriciated!

Greetings,

Chickenleg

If you are really talking about the agility heirloom trinket, then yes, chipped soul prism will be an upgrade.

Deleted
    If you're that unlucky with trinkets, consider using a skull of war?

For your trinkets currently you will want to rock the EDH and Chipped Soul Prism. For Fury a S6 Skull of War is a about equal to the Prism, for Arms the Skull is much better than both the EDH and Prism. So if plan on playing only fury don't worry about a Skull, if you plan on playing Arms at all and have some coin to toss around go for that. More importantly try focus your rerolls on archi kills to get a class trinket. It is by far the best trinket for both specs and because of the nature of how the class trinkets drop you have a bit of bad luck protection built in compared to the other ones.